EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelSpy007

Super Freak
Reaction score
JUst seen this on a UK site :

https://www.amerang.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=boba fett&product_id=60785

EFX are pleased to announce the release of their 1:1 Precision Crafted Replica of Boba Fett’s iconic helmet. As like the screen used helmet the EFX version features a moving range finder which features functional LED’s as well as all the battle scars from previously collected bounty’s!
Features:
1:1 Replica
Functional LED Range Finder
High quality ABS & machined Aluminum construction
Master patterns cast from the screen used helmet
Certificate of authenticity

Can't find this on EFX's site though.

So still no news on the Legend Boba helmet? :lol

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That is weird and unexpected but if true that is awesome, and the order day is my birthday ! :p

Wonder what birthday will we celebrate when this is released LOL :lol

Happy Bday BTW

haha thanks buddy.
Actually on the link they said April 11th for the order, that will be my birthday the day they will offer the helmet as orders ( if that is true of course )

I'm behind, so are all the pre-orders for this helmet going to fund the release of the Star-lord or Iron Man helmets that went up for pre-order 5 years ago?

**** EFX and **** Bryan Ono - how does this guy seemingly cop no flack when he masquerades as the head of a collectibles company at cons?

Collectors are better off getting Hasbro's helmets then waiting for the release of these in 10 years -or if ever.

SW Celebration is less than a month away, I'm curious to see what they will have to show off that will actually never see the light of day.

Way to much.

A local shop just advertised this as coming this fall!:lol

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

So apparently after many years it finally ends up to be on sale.
Great !
Hope there will not be too much delay in the PO date though

This was suppose to be a Bait Me exclusive release first then afterwards release normally thereafter. I’ll know more at WonderCon next week.

Back