Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
54268244_3162040993821707_733025560216731648_n.jpg

Announced on their FB.

hell yes! I am huge fan of how all the Transformers look in the Bumblee movie verse. Way better then the over complicated mesh of metal in the bayverse. Threezero is for me the line to go for a clean movie/cartoon accuracy. Even though it does not transform I mainly have them in bot mode anyways.

Why he so small next to bumblee?t4.jpgt2.jpgt3.jpg

Looks bad ass overall though.Gonna need it in my collection.waiting for bumblee release

Why he so small next to bumblee?

Looks bad ass overall though.Gonna need it in my collection.waiting for bumblee release

This looks really cool. How tall are these?

That's not the DLX Bee, that's the Premium scale one (14"). From my understanding the DLX scale should all be internally accurate to one another. Optimus is 11.2" and Bee is 8".

so the optimus and starscreamis in their own scale and a 8 inch bumblee coming out later? and the current bumblbee dlx from bumblebee movie is 14inch in their own class?

so the optimus and starscreamis in their own scale and a 8 inch bumblee coming out later? and the current bumblbee dlx from bumblebee movie is 14inch in their own class?

No, the Dlx line is scaled to Bumblebee at 8 inches (some of the shipment has arrived, so Bee is out now). So Prime is about 11.2 inches and Blitzwing is around 10 inches. The premium scale is the larger scale. Prime looks awesome. I've got Bee and Blitzwing on preorder. Depending on how much I love the Bumblebee figure, I will keep getting these.

I'm glad they came out with the DLX line. Saves space and money.

:exactly:
After getting used to Hot Toys'prices, making the decision to collect the DLX line is much easier.
Going start with Bumblebee first, if that turns out well, will get Blitzwing and Prime.

Anyone know if SSC is going to carry Optimus? They've got the other two orderable but not this one?

Received the DLX Bumblebee last week and am so pleased; Prime is most definitely on my want-list.

That Prime is AMAZING! I can't wait to get it in hand. Am I the only one who wishes that ThreeA would make nice replicas of their vehicle modes to go along with the robot modes?

Back