Statue Ikon Design Studio: Predator - Jungle Hunter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
IKO0965--Predator-Statue-BLACK-10.jpg

IKO0965--Predator-Statue-BLACK-1.jpg

IKO0965--Predator-Statue-BLACK-17.jpg

IKO0965--Predator-Statue-BLACK-15.jpg

Ikon Design Studio said:
From IKON DESIGN STUDIO comes a ferocious new PREDATOR release! In 1987 Dutch Schaeffer found himself leading a team of commandos through the hostile jungles of Central America, tracking an unknown enemy leaving skinned human corpses in its wake. To celebrate one of the most iconic sci-fi horror films ever released, Ikon Design Studio is proud to present this spectacular 1/6th scale Predator Statue! Perched on a branch and brandishing a bloodied spinal column, this Predator statue features a swap-out head portrait allowing for dynamic unmasked and masked display. Strictly limited to 250 pieces worldwide, this 1/6th scale Predator statue stands approximately 47cm tall - Don't miss out on this astounding piece!

Ikon Design Studio said:
Availability: Pre-order
ETA: 31st July 2019

Ikon Collectables' site

At first glance, I thought it was HT Classic Pred with mod parts or amateur-ish modded 18-inch NECA Pred on custom base.

And Sideshow's Jungle Hunter is top-notched compared to this. Period.

This Predator has that, “Just hanging out in the locker room and going to inconspicuously put my foot up on the bench next to someone and fart” pose going on..

As if it wasn't bad enough, no spine trophy or necklace either.. I feel like I would have the same expression as this statue if anyone actually paid money for one.

This piece looks like the Palisades Predator Busts and Statues for over 17 years. Every Neca 7inch Figure looks better but all the way its a nice memory of the good old times where items were for everyone.

Back