Indiana Jones V: Misc MacGuffin musings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He should search for decent screen writers...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:lol

I think the title should be: Indiana Jones is Laid to Rest

If there was ever a time to reboot a character with a new actor, this is the time. 80 year old Indy? Absolutely no interest.

Yuppers. I've been saying this since Crystal Skull. And I still vote for Chris Pine as the replacement.

Yuppers. I've been saying this since Crystal Skull. And I still vote for Chris Pine as the replacement.

Wrong Chris.
09814A84-F19A-43DC-8584-7800B680FE7A.jpeg

They should honor the legacy of the character and do something serious with it. Eff this kiddie fun nonsense and most definitely eff recasting him. No thanks.

Well metro sexual Pine already ruined one childhood hero for me with his Kirk portrayal so...

I can't see Pine as Indy either. He's too glam for Indy. Chris Hemsworth would be better.

I'm not sure I've seen a good Ford replacement, but I'm sure there's one out there that would play Indy better than smoked up 80+ Ford would now.

Last edited:
I can't see Pine as Indy either. He's too glam for Indy. Chris Hemsworth would be better.

I'm not sure I've seen a good Ford replacement, but I'm sure there's one out there that would play Indy better than smoked up 80+ Ford would now.

Perhaps I can interest you in a compromise...?

The national treasure that is:
5D27A61E-5DBE-48B4-84F6-CE80E6B5E82D.jpeg
Mr. Zac Effron.

:bunnydanc

Back