Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Asmus Toys: Elrond

Quote Originally Posted by master anakin skywalker View Post
    I’m with you there. I wonder where Asmus announced Elrond and Galadriel because I didn’t see any announcement on Facebook or their website.

Also I can’t wait to see pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Asmus spokesman posted it it the questions thread.

Any elven armor for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	285ad9c9c9ffe1c2413c40249cb9b125.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	447436

I love this look so much that i started playing Skyrim again, made an altmer (high elf) and installed a special mod just to get a Noldor armor set.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BagginsOfBagEnd View Post
    I would love to see the Dol Guldur version made I really like that armour.
    I thought she was the actress that played Wonder Woman?
    Hidden Content
    "Pre-orders found....MANY!"

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    The decision between armored or noble robes for Elrond is extremely difficult. On one end, robes are a great standard representation of the character, but on the other how bad ass is he with his armor? Even if Asmus went crazy cool and included both costumes I would be a little disappointed because I would never be able to decide how to pose him.
    He thinks the carpet pissers did this?
    Well Dude, we just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ImABarRoomHero View Post
    The decision between armored or noble robes for Elrond is extremely difficult. On one end, robes are a great standard representation of the character, but on the other how bad ass is he with his armor? Even if Asmus went crazy cool and included both costumes I would be a little disappointed because I would never be able to decide how to pose him.
    You could post him in more of an action pose with the armored body and more calm with the robes body. That would be great if they released an add on set with another armored or robed body.

In a perfect world, They would release two versions of him. One with the robes, and one with the armor, and the armor and the robes would also be available as separate packs. Or all in one box, but it would increase the price dramatically and maybe some customers will not afford that. If we have to choose I would say the robes though.

I think I'd prefer the robes, too, but my guess is that they'll go for the armor because "battle" figures tend to sell better.

(That said, I'd also like a Thranduil in his robes.)
    "History issa made atta night. Character is whatta you are inna the dark." --Lord John Whorfin

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Underbelly View Post
    I think I'd prefer the robes, too, but my guess is that they'll go for the armor because "battle" figures tend to sell better.

(That said, I'd also like a Thranduil in his robes.)
    Yea I had really hoped that when a Thranduil was released they would have made him in his robes with his very much so iconic branch crown..gosh that’d be an awesome release.

The problem is there are too much awesome characters with each one too much awesome designs in middle earth !!

Quote Originally Posted by ImABarRoomHero View Post
    This! I wonder if Elrond will just be a 'one and done' figure with Asmus or if there are plans to eventually release different versions/outfits - all of his different film looks would look great as figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    The problem is there are too much awesome characters with each one too much awesome designs in middle earth !!
    Too True! How on earth do we choose!