DC Collectibles Mera Movie Aquaman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

generalszabo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this one isn't new but I've only just received it from Zavvi, is long sold out as far as I'm aware.

Is a really nice piece and the only Amber Heard Mera we'll get for a while! (and prob ever in this outfit)

Pretty good detailing and really beautiful water effect on the base, enjoy!

I know this one isn't new but I've only just received it from Zavvi, is long sold out as far as I'm aware.

Is a really nice piece and the only Amber Heard Mera we'll get for a while! (and prob ever in this outfit)

Pretty good detailing and really beautiful water effect on the base, enjoy!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Really nice. Congrats.

Man I totally wish Prime 1 would give us a Mera Statue. Imagine this in 1/3.

Exactly, we are getting a 1/3 but not this movie version. I reckon there's a chance of one in the future if/when aquaman 2 comes out

That’s not a bad representation of how she looked in the film, but in all honesty I didn’t particular like the outfit all that much. In action it was fine, but when she was just standing there, I’m not sure it really worked even though it was damn close to how she’s been portrayed recently in the comics. I wish it was somewhere between the JL film and what we eventually got.

excellent photos generalszabo,She looks real nice,cool base and very nice blending of color on her suit.Thanks for sharing.

excellent photos generalszabo,She looks real nice,cool base and very nice blending of color on her suit.Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I loved the film but couldn't bring myself to commit to the prime 1 pieces so will stick with this for now!

Thanks, I loved the film but couldn't bring myself to commit to the prime 1 pieces so will stick with this for now!

For the moment I’ve got both 1/3 Aquaman pieces on preorder, but I just don’t have the space for Manta. Heck I don’t have the space for most of my future preorders.

Although very nice, I don't collect movie-based statues.

I'll stick with the covergirl Mera statue instead.

For the moment I’ve got both 1/3 Aquaman pieces on preorder, but I just don’t have the space for Manta. Heck I don’t have the space for most of my future preorders.

For me is more about the money, as I'm saving for a house. I may well have the money later on but accept that I'd most likely be missing out on the exclusive versions. However I would have ordered both if there was a mera to go with them

For me is more about the money, as I'm saving for a house. I may well have the money later on but accept that I'd most likely be missing out on the exclusive versions. However I would have ordered both if there was a mera to go with them

I would like to say statues come first but of course family and home are where our funds should go to first.

Back