Iron Studios Comic Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toycrypt

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on this Hulk? I can't say that I like the head so much. I can't figure out what's so off about it. The eyebrows for one bother me, but something else is off, maybe the hair? Not sure. I want to love this, but I'm not feeling it so far. Your opinions please.
hulk_marvel_gallery_5c7eed8d99b69.jpg
hulk_marvel_gallery_5c7eed8e2bddc.jpg
hulk_marvel_gallery_5c7eed8dd5f08.jpg
hulk_marvel_gallery_5c7eed8fd63c6.jpg

It's definetly the head that kills it for me. The body is good but maybe a bit too textured.

I really could go for a nice comic version of the Hulk in this line, I'm getting tired of all the movie versions going around. They did a great job on the recent movie Hulk but I didn't like the pose. I wish I hadn't missed out on the Ragnarok version as I really like that one but not enough to pay the crazy eBay prices. I really wanna like this but I'm not and that makes me upset. I wish they knocked this one out the park like they have been doing with the movie stuff.

I don't like this either.

Some parts of his musculature, I don't like. But most of all I don't like the portrait.

I'm in the same boat. I really want to like this, but the head kills it for me. It's like a 'Looney Tunes' version of Hulk. I think it's the ears?

I had no idea who he was but after looking him up, your right. I can see some similarities.
hi-res-744975f1c3b88b3a33eabfd0a79fcd50_crop_north.jpg

Back