Statue Star Ace Scars of Dracula Count Dracula Quarter Scale Statue REVIEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is on it's way, but it will be going back. This looks awful to be honest. They never did fix the sculpt like they said they would. Their 1:6 sculpts of Lee look much better. The whole are positioning setup quite honestly seems janky too. Thanks for the review (I follow you religiously), I now know that it will be on it's way back.

Mine is on it's way, but it will be going back. This looks awful to be honest. They never did fix the sculpt like they said they would. Their 1:6 sculpts of Lee look much better. The whole are positioning setup quite honestly seems janky too. Thanks for the review (I follow you religiously), I now know that it will be on it's way back.

Glad to be of help. And thank you for the kind words!

Enter Dracula's stronghold at your peril — Here’s a look at the Star Ace Scars of Dracula Count Dracula Quarter Scale Statue!

https://youtu.be/PO_FqqPw8ac

The review is nice. However, the figure is a definite pass for me. The cape tie is ridiculous for one thing. The Face sculpt has a bit to be desired, the logo being a sculpted part of the base (for licensing reasons I am sure) is more "garage kit" than statue or mixed media pf. Honestly, the Bela Dracula Sideshow did years ago (wire frame,padded body and all) is superior. I considered buying one of these, because it would fit in with the rest of my goodies(see below)....but it just isn't as nice as it could've been. At $420 already, it isn't feasible to add more money to it for improvements. Improvements that should've been a part of the figure's actual release.

qJSw5Zx.jpg

You have an incredible collection Dr. Anton Phibes, I must say I'm very jealous being a big fan of the Universal Monsters. The Bela, Bride and Wolfman Sixth Scale?what lines are those from, they look like Sideshow but I don't think Sideshow was doing this kind of work back when they were covering the Monsters?

You have an incredible collection Dr. Anton Phibes, I must say I'm very jealous being a big fan of the Universal Monsters. The Bela, Bride and Wolfman Sixth Scale?what lines are those from, they look like Sideshow but I don't think Sideshow was doing this kind of work back when they were covering the Monsters?

Thanks, man! The larger ones up top are 1/4 scale Sideshows. The items on middle shelf are Sideshow dioramas and model kits. This is just a small sampling of my meandering collection,lol. I may yet add the 1/4 scale Lee eventually. I am just disappointed in the areas I mentioned. Your review swayed me more towards it than against it. The press pics they have shown up to this point looked more like Robert Quarry as Count Yorga, more than Lee as Count Dracula.:monkey3

Back