The chucky good guy doll destroyed me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I really liked the doll, but the foam body off gassed chemicals that made me feel like ****. This foam is called polyfoam and is also found in memory foam mattresses. Lots of people complain about the smell of memory foam mattresses on Amazon.
https://hullopillow.com/that-memory-foam-smell/

As soon I removed the doll, even though it was inside the detolf, it saturated my whole room. I had the windows open for days and the smell never went away. I was sneezing, eyes watering, itching, fatigued, overall feeling like crap. I knew it was the doll, so I sold it now, but my allergy had already turned into a sinus congestion and I'm still suffering from it despite taking antihistamines

I'm so pissed I spent $500 and waited months for this stupid doll to be made of a material that off gasses chemicals. Of course, the thing is made in china, so whatever knows what the foam is really made of.

It has been days since the doll has been removed from my house and when I open the detolf door, I can still smell the ****ing odor in it.

Get a life man no one here cares about every little part of your over complicated life i spent to much on an iphone,i cant win a knight rider car on ebay,i hate the tots chucky doll but bought one and then it made me sick i think everyone is pretty sick of all your whining and complaining ...move on a find a new place for your problems

He's just passing on his misery to someone else. And so the cycle continues.

that's the cycle of life, that's the reason why you have that green complex going on, you're the opposite of hulk and so the cycle continues

464f1fc8e40b41968d8c41c15755f0d6659bed35050c5a9d577a64ab1f2c4cca.jpg

He made a thread here to? Can someone ban this moron he's been on FB groups and on here pissing everyone off about his crappy immune system. He's on the chucky thread and he won't shut up about how the doll gave him diarreah.

Back