Mobile Suit Gundam - Live Action Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
fwn7xzqahrfhuezljbna.png

Legendary is moving forward with its plans to put out a live-action movie based on Sunrise’s seminal and wildly influential Gundam series.

Deadline reports that Saga co-creator Brian K. Vaughan has been tapped to write Gundam. The comic creator will also serve as an executive producer. He’s currently on a Saga break but keeping very busy—the FX adaptation of his comic Y: The Last Man is currently in production.

oh wow! Brian K Vaughn doing a Gundam movie is not something I was expecting!

Hope its good and based on the UC timeline. Id like tosee something gritty, along the lines of 08th MS team, but Im sure it’ll be more based on Amuro Ray and his RX-78 (which would be awesome too).

Looking forward to seeing some details on this.

oh wow! Brian K Vaughn doing a Gundam movie is not something I was expecting!

Hope its good and based on the UC timeline. Id like tosee something gritty, along the lines of 08th MS team, but Im sure it’ll be more based on Amuro Ray and his RX-78 (which would be awesome too).

Looking forward to seeing some details on this.

Exactly, Vaughan's involvement really has me excited for this. It may just be able to reach it's potential

Yep, they set the bar because the design and action of the Gundam suit in RPO was perfect. Anything less than that would be a fail at this point IMO. Now all they need is a decent cast.
The design is good bit it need to be less cartoony if this is live action . More realistic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Will be another domestic flop but will do ok in Asia......the big robot thing isn't working here as isn't the anime to live action...

Yep, they set the bar because the design and action of the Gundam suit in RPO was perfect. Anything less than that would be a fail at this point IMO. Now all they need is a decent cast.

Yeah, the Gundam scene was my favorite part of Ready Player One honestly. :lol It’s a shame it was only about ten or fifteen seconds long.

Back