RIP Luke Perry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filip629

Super Freak
Reaction score
Luke Perry passed away today after suffering a massive stroke almost a week ago. He was only 52.

I never really watched much of his work as an actor. However, he was relatively young and a father of 2. I also have 2 kiddos myself and can't imagine not being a part of their lives. I recently lost my cousin and it was a shock to my whole family because it was sudden and he was only in his 50s. My entire family was wrecked by his passing. I can sympathize with the Perry family and pray they can work through their loss.

This is my poster from a movie I did with him back in 2008, he was a cool dude. Very sad to hear.

GunfightersPledge-TVGuide_final.jpg

Never saw much of his work but my early 90s sharehouse’s Tuesday night soundtrack was 90210. And my daughter’s a big Riverdale fan. RIP.

Wow how sad..it looked liked he was making a comeback with Riverdale . Devastated

R.I.P. Dylan :(

Unfortunately, my guess is , like most stars this will end up drug related....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It’s very unfortunate, but extremely shocking because he was currently active in a very popular tv series going on right now with many fans of both old and new of his work and career so it’s not like he disappeared out of the spotlight of Hollywood .

He was pretty much involved in what’s popular for tv today :horror

This is just so unreal

Never heard anything about drugs....then again we dont know these people , for example heard Dolph L was doing coke in Stockholm a few yrs ago...he also was quite the pothead in his youth

Back