Ronald McDonald Breaks Bad Joker Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
A few small paint issues, but a pretty good knockoff for the price and the McDonalds spin? Priceless. Much nicer packaging than expected. Sculpts are painted decent. Eyes closed on the laughing sculpt. Cheap oversprays on cheap weapons, and paint on the straw chipping off. But overall a solid value for under 150.00 shipped if you're into a fantasy play on the joker.

thumbnail_20190302_162731.jpg
thumbnail_20190302_162739.jpgthumbnail_20190302_165057.jpg

Interesting! I’m definitely buying the regular purple jacket joker from these guys. I’m glad you posted this! I really like it! The McDonald’s theme gets my imagination going...like the joker buys off the entire McDonald’s Corp and drugs the masses all around the world...maybe makes everyone go insane or grow unbelievably fat....not that it’s not already happening but I’m sure the joker would find a way to accelerate the process. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting! I’m definitely buying the regular purple jacket joker from these guys. I’m glad you posted this! I really like it! The McDonald’s theme gets my imagination going...like the joker buys off the entire McDonald’s Corp and drugs the masses all around the world...maybe makes everyone go insane or grow unbelievably fat....not that it’s not already happening but I’m sure the joker would find a way to accelerate the process. Lol

That is actually pretty good, a believable.

Your post reminded me of 2000AD's "Burger Wars".
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...to-be-re-printed-for-first-time-a6717296.html

Now i want that McJoker to go with the Dredd 2012 figure!

Back