Statue Iron Studios: Spider-Man - Into the Spider-Verse BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DaytHWP.jpg

Iron Studios Verse!

After a great night for the comic books at the Academy Awards, we are proud to announce the new BDS Art Scale 1/10 line from the Oscar-winning Best Animation: Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.
A fantastic movie that can now also be immortalized in your collection!

Excelsior!

Damn, I've avoided IS 1/10 scale so far but this movie was so good and their 1/10 is usually so good. I can't wait to see these.

If they have Miles in that exact outfit with the Jordan's... That's an instant buy from me

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see what they come up with in this line.

That pose on Gwen doesn't look great from a front angle perspective. Her whole torso disappears.

Uhhhh....., they labelled him "Spider-Pig"? Spider-Pig is from The Simpsons, that is PETER PORKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-HAM!!! Come on, Sideshow! You can't make these kinds of mistakes at COMIC CON! Nerds are ruthlessly unforgiving...., um, so I've heard.

The statue is made by Iron Studios so you made the same mistake.:monkey3

I thought about saying "Iron Studios" but there's no name on the statue itself, just the little plaque in front that's used to label all the items at Comic Con regardless of original manufacturer. And since it's at the Sideshow booth I made the judgement call to blame Sideshow, apologies if that seems unfair. However, I am pleased to meet a fellow disciple of the Church of Pedantry! :wink1:

Look at the left side of the Spider Man noir plaque.:wink1: Take no offense, I just found the original post ironic. Have a good day bud.:hi5:

Back