• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Star Wars Episode II 1/10 Scale Hotrod Speeder Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale

$3,000

shot12.jpg

This is a 1/10th scale replica of the yellow Hotrod Speeder from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
It was something I always liked and a while back I had wanted to make a nice 3D model of it while keeping in mind the chance to make it with 3D printing. Eventually I was able to get a good 3D printer that can do a lot of detail and so I spent some years working out how to design the pieces and how they would all fit together and then going through and printing and testing the parts before sanding and painting everything.
It includes a full lighting system with a display stand and cover.

Features:
-1/10th Scale, over 18" long
-over 200 parts
-lighting system with separate controls for headlights, interior, exhaust, and an OLED animated dashboard screen
-includes a base with a clear stand to support the front. The base has a hole placed for a cable to plug in to the bottom, the cable can then go out the back of the base.
-also includes an acrylic cover that fits on the stand
-includes a wireless remote control with a touch screen to control the lighting. Rechargeable by USB.
-USB drive with Android app that you can install on an Android phone/tablet that can be used instead to control lighting.
-includes power adapter for lighting.
-custom shipping box with custom cut foam inserts

Shipping: U.S. Only
The speeder and its accessories gets shipped in the box with foam inserts and then that goes in another shipper box. The base and the acrylic cover are shipped separately and the remote control is also shipped separately because it has a lithium battery.

Price: $3,000 by Paypal, includes shipping cost to U.S. and includes Paypal fees.

Contact me here or email [email protected]

Last edited:
Back