Statue Tweeterhead Hordak MOTU 1/5 maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome EX.

Attachments

• hor.jpg
    hor.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 340
  • horls.jpg
    horls.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 257
  • horss.jpg
    horss.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 273
  • heman.jpg
    heman.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 307
  • thgs.jpg
    thgs.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Re: Tweeterhead Hordak Princess of Power 1/5 maquette

Looks killer!

So excited for this. Hope TH will post pics with this Hordak next to Skeletor and/or He-Man when they are ready to reveal the whole statue.

Reminds me of the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. Now that's a downer. Not feeling this one at all. :(

After seeing this, I can't wait to see what else they have planned. Definitely will be picking this up.

I never saw Hordak so, it is a comic book version?

It really does look great. Lots of awesome detail on it. I'm not a huge fan of the scale, but I might make an exception.I love the alternate head.

Holy ****, is this meant to complement the original series of MOTU statues from Sideshow (I think Tweeterhead were involved with that series too?) I was gutted when Sideshow stopped the MOTU statue series, so hope this new Hordak is meant to continue that series!

I hope they show a pic of the Hordak together with the previous MOTU statues so we can get a feel for size and style compatibility. I think the style matches very well, but really hope the scale is consistent. Would love to add to my MOTU statue collection!

MOTU.jpg

Huuh, where's the picture which was posted here - Hordak next to He-Man? Scrolled down the feed it was there. Going back now it's gone?

Is there a limited number for the exclusive version, or are the numbers made just based off how many people preorder?

Just wondering if I need to stay up and sit by the computer when the preorder opens and hope their website doesnt crash, or it'll be a bit more stress free to get the exclusive if there's no fixed edition size?

Is here someone who knows something about their shipping costs to Europe? Thanks.

I regret not getting the Skeletor. This piece would look perfect with it.

Yeah looks fantastic, which part is EX?
I love Evil-lyn :wave

Up now 300 EX. Just 50 now

Last edited:

Yep, paid in full for the preorder of the Exclusive versins directly from Tweeterhead's website. That swap out head is a must-have! Cant wait to get this hopefully in Nov!

Back