Predator 1:1 Bio Mask by Ikon Design Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How2TrainKaiju

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this one. Shipping in August.

ikon-pred-bio-1.jpg

ikon-pred-bio-2.jpg

ikon-pred-bio-3.jpg

From their Facebook:

This life-size replica Predator mask is a iconic piece of cinema history and features a light-up target guide and reversible stand to allow for desktop or wall mount display.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the base at all and the weathering is pretty amateurish. Is this even from OG molds?

It's got the laser housing installed incorrectly, too many spurs or whatever you'd call them on the left jaw bolt, there's no bend to the snout and the weathering is poor. It doesn't say who sculpted it but even if it was Matt Rose, his Sideshow piece is still the most accurate bio mass produced. Too bad it's a turd quality wise in the released product.
The HCG claims to be a screen used replica, even on the sws certificate but the tube housing and jaw bolt are incorrect on it. Unless ofcourse there were stunt and hero versions, or those elements were damaged and were remade incorrectly.
All the close up footage I've seen of the bio is best represented in the Matt Rose Sideshow sculpt, he's the Predator bio god.

I'm not sure if it's just a bad picture, but it looks a bit squashed which is making it appear too flat and wide. Needs a plastic lens over the mesh also.

It's got the laser housing installed incorrectly, too many spurs or whatever you'd call them on the left jaw bolt, there's no bend to the snout and the weathering is poor. It doesn't say who sculpted it but even if it was Matt Rose, his Sideshow piece is still the most accurate bio mass produced. Too bad it's a turd quality wise in the released product.
The HCG claims to be a screen used replica, even on the sws certificate but the tube housing and jaw bolt are incorrect on it. Unless ofcourse there were stunt and hero versions, or those elements were damaged and were remade incorrectly.
All the close up footage I've seen of the bio is best represented in the Matt Rose Sideshow sculpt, he's the Predator bio god.

Right...the sideshow mask is a lot better.And the stand on this new bio looks so bad.The price of 600$ is a joke in my eyes.

Doesn’t look movie accurate. I own P1 bio mask casted from original mold. Its way better.

Anybody pick this up yet? I was looking for a Sideshow one but this may be comparable and I think kinda looks better. I definitely prefer the base more but the best part is the helmet won't be crooked:lol

Back