Action Figure DST Robby The Robot figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
That's cool one of my most loved movies. If was a statue would buy.

Toy-Fair-2019-DST-Display-009.jpg

How big is this? Doesn't look that accurate to me. I love my 1/6 X Plus Robby but I wish someone would make a 1/6 model kit so we can customize it with lights.

Sean

Found a video- they say it's about "10 or 11" inches tall- but then they say the obviously taller Iron Giant figure (not the bust) next to it is "11-12 inches tall", so whoever the Diamond Select representative is clearly isn't being very accurate. Robby will unfortunately be underscale for 1/6.

Sean

how does it fair against the ancient Sideshow/Medicom Robby?

Are you referring to the X Plus 1/6 Robby? That one is excellent. I have the first release with the talking feature and removable figure inside.There was a 2nd one that didn't come with the figure inside (and I don't think had the electronic feature).

3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Sean

Are you referring to the X Plus 1/6 Robby? That one is excellent. I have the first release with the talking feature and removable figure inside.There was a 2nd one that didn't come with the figure inside (and I don't think had the electronic feature).

View attachment 445994
View attachment 445995
View attachment 445996

Sean

it's medicom for mine. yea got a guy inside. had it for years took it out to check and it's still in the box. not sure if the shirts already turned yellow or whether the rubber starts sweating nor do i know if the electronics actually works. there's a part you have to cut out from the tree.

didn't know they had 2nd knock down version.

Back