Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, here's some New Gandalf picture for you.
And no worry! the sculpted beard is the base for rooting the hair
甘道夫模種.jpg

甘道夫模種02.jpg

Awesome!
I have purchased every Asmus LOTR & Hobbit release thus far, and can't wait to buy this one!
(Now, please invoice me for the balance on Arwen lol!)

I have already bought gandalf the grey from the previous release. Was hoping for the white version. But if the 2.0 looks promising, i might as well bought another GtG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he’s also offered as an expansion pack. (If they do rooted hair and beard for Gandalf, I hope they revisit Sauraman and Legolas.)

So, looking at this, we're getting PERS type eyes, rooted hair and beard? I can't see that being the intended look of the finished beard.

I will buy Gandalf as I missed out on the first release! He is the last i need to complete the Fellowship. Will be happy when he goes up for Pre-order. :)

If this looks like the finished prototype it will be an immediate purchase. Really hoping Legolas gets another go as well.

Thanks for continuing to come here and keep us in the loop on things. It is so appreciated. Please feel free to take your time in production on this so that it comes out looking like the proto. I know that's what everyone wants to see.

I have already bought gandalf the grey from the previous release. Was hoping for the white version. But if the 2.0 looks promising, i might as well bought another GtG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. But IMO Gandalf is always welcome - someday I'll just re-hair the original - which IMO was a great release. Definitely order for me!

Back