Mezco One:12 Gomez review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yesterday I did a unique Saturday review, covering one of the Toy Fair exclusive One:12 figures from Mezco. Today I'm hitting up the second, international mascot of mystery Gomez! This key rocks it in almost every category - check out my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-021819a.htm

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_gomeztf_4.jpg

Argh. I wasn’t even close lol. I had been condition to the Wednesday at 1pm release times lol. Oh well. It is a figure I probably would have caved in and bought for the novelty to f it but no way am I going to try to track one down on the secondary market or pay high prices for it.

Argh. I wasn’t even close lol. I had been condition to the Wednesday at 1pm release times lol. Oh well. It is a figure I probably would have caved in and bought for the novelty to f it but no way am I going to try to track one down on the secondary market or pay high prices for it.

Exactly where I'm at and I was ALL prepped for tomorrow at 1PM EST if there was something. Of course this was a surprise. I didn't think they'd offer either on their site. Now I'm wondering if Blade will be tomorrow too.

Exactly where I'm at and I was ALL prepped for tomorrow at 1PM EST if there was something. Of course this was a surprise. I didn't think they'd offer either on their site. Now I'm wondering if Blade will be tomorrow too.

It's back up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's almost has all the swag of the first offering. No catalog and no bag same figure and accessories

i grabbed one, missed the first round, hopefully blade is coming next, blade is going for $500 plus on ebay

Still up for order. Gonna call and ask them if its gonna be a regular release now. Seems like they're gonna make more than what they had planned.

Still up for order. Gonna call and ask them if its gonna be a regular release now. Seems like they're gonna make more than what they had planned.

Yeah I'm really surprised it's still up. It's still an exclusive but maybe they're making a bunch or leaving it open for a day to see how many orders they get.

I've been hoping for a 1/12 Gomez for years. I bought the MEGO-scale version about 10 years ago, and I love it.

I had to order one, but I do think at $95, it's priced too high. It's not like Mezco had to pay big bucks in licensing fees like they do for Marvel and DC properties.

Awesome review! I was lucky to grab one of the first batch. Can't wait for it to arrive. I love all the accessories.

Yeah I'm really surprised it's still up. It's still an exclusive but maybe they're making a bunch or leaving it open for a day to see how many orders they get.

From Twitter

Though we have no more One:12 Collective Gomez - Agent Edition in stock, we are currently producing more and they are expected to ship between July and September 2019. If you'd like to preorder, you can do so here:
Please note: This One:12 Collective Gomez - Agent Edition DOES NOT include a free Toy Fair 2019 Goodie Bag. Instead, a "Gomez: Issue Zero" comic book will be included with every purchase.

Waitlisted now. At least this one was up for a reasonable amount of time. Both of mine arrived today. Going to display one as is and maybe use the other for a custom. Tailoring is top notch. Seeing the trench coat and sword combo makes me want a Highlander figure.

Gomez.jpg

I wasn’t going to get this and when the toy fair edition sold out before I even knew it went up for sale I just figured oh well… but then it went up again and I figured I better get one. I have to wait until July but that’s better than paying scalper prices.

Here I am hoping for this Gomez...
5990b24d1c271e57ecccd21c5c751843.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back