1/6 Toys Works - Jessica Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ToysWorks Jessica Jones 1.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 2.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 3.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 4.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 5.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 6.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 7.jpg

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 8.jpg

TOYS WORKS TW007 1/6 Miss Jones 琼斯小姐
头雕及身体附件:
Head and Body parts:

★植发头雕x1颗
Head sculpt with rooted hair

★素体 x1个
Articulated female figure body

★手型 x3对
Hands x 3 pairs

服装配件:
Costume:

★ 皮夹克
Leather Jacket

★汗衫
shirt

★ 牛仔裤
Jeans

★ 皮靴
Boots

手套
fingerless gloves

围巾
scarf

其他配件:
Other Accessories:
★挎包
Shoulder Bag

★照相机
Camera

★地台x1
Figure Stand

发行日期:2018年3季度
Release date: Q3 2018

View attachment 444697

View attachment 444698

TOYS WORKS TW007 1/6 Miss Jones 琼斯小姐
头雕及身体附件:
Head and Body parts:

★植发头雕x1颗
Head sculpt with rooted hair

★素体 x1个
Articulated female figure body

★手型 x3对
Hands x 3 pairs

服装配件:
Costume:

★ 皮夹克
Leather Jacket

★汗衫
shirt

★ 牛仔裤
Jeans

★ 皮靴
Boots

手套
fingerless gloves

围巾
scarf

其他配件:
Other Accessories:
★挎包
Shoulder Bag

★照相机
Camera

★地台x1
Figure Stand

发行日期:2018年3季度
Release date: Q3 2018

Meeehhh no, maybe for the accessories,

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Eh. The camera and bag are nice... but the other sculpt looks way more like Ritter.

Also... am I the only one that thinks some of these pics look oddly photoshopped? Like, these don't even look like the same figure, to me:

ToysWorks Jessica Jones 8.jpg

I was trying to work out whether the sculpt was a recast of Vimal Kerketta's. It looks very similar but for the paintwork.

And yes, some of the photos don't look genuine.

Eh. The camera and bag are nice... but the other sculpt looks way more like Ritter.

Also... am I the only one that thinks some of these pics look oddly photoshopped? Like, these don't even look like the same figure, to me:

View attachment 444711

The sculpt looks nothing like Ritter, even with the heavy photoshopping. And I already picked up a camera & messenger bag for my OSK/Vimal Jessica. Easy pass.

I think they've painted over the Vimal sculpt in Photoshop, so no telling what the production head will end up looking like.

This one looks the most untouched:

attachment.php

The bag is the wrong colour and design too.

jessica-jones-krysten-ritter-bag-the-defenders.jpg

attachment.php

This is the only photo I could find of my Vimal/Ganghood, with a stand-in bag:

44883006495_6b352bc2a1_o.jpg

I'll stick with the one I have. Not feeling the sculpt. The only thing I like is the gloves.

Dammit, I really want a Jessica figure but the sculpt on this just looks awful. The outfit looks pretty good though, and the jacket seems a bit bigger than the OSK, so I suppose I could get the OSK head to use with this. I returned that figure before since I found the huge forehead way too distracting, but since it now appears to be the best one we'll ever get maybe I should reconsider...

Dammit, I really want a Jessica figure but the sculpt on this just looks awful. The outfit looks pretty good though, and the jacket seems a bit bigger than the OSK, so I suppose I could get the OSK head to use with this. I returned that figure before since I found the huge forehead way too distracting, but since it now appears to be the best one we'll ever get maybe I should reconsider...

Apart from the sculpt the rest of the Toys Works figure might be better than the Ganghood. (Bigger jacket and boots, colour of jeans, and gloves).

I might get her and just switch sculpts.

Kinda cool for everything but the headsculpt. I'm already happy with my OSK version but hey, why not hey? Always nice to see what people come up with for all these characters.

Well with the show just getting cancelled (as we all expected), I'm feeling like I might have to get this after all. Think I'll pick up the OSK head and go for the hoodie look, which should help cover up the giant forehead. Plus it's just a cool look for her anyway.

Krysten-Ritter -on-the-set-of-Jessica-Jones-in-NYC-01.jpg

I'm happy with my OSK head and set. This head is really off.

I might be one of the only ones, but I would really like to see one of these companies release a Karen or a Trish or a Claire. Especially Karen. I would love to have her to display with my Punisher.

I didn't care to get Iron Fist, but I do want the Elektra the other company is doing.

Not just you! I'd kill for Karen and Trish! I've been thinking about kit bashing Karen for the longest time.

:hi5:

Nice to see the Karen love. She was actually my favorite regular character on Daredevil, but I wanted to see her move over to the Punisher fully before the show ended. Really, I guess the only thing with kitbashing her is a headsculpt - I'm sure an outfit could be had easily. I've been looking at female headsculpts with the right hair color and length, because then it would just be a matter of redoing the face.

I'd really like Trish to pose with Jessica, too. It would really be the same with her - sculpting and painting.

Back