The Flash gets upgraded by AFM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! I had the same idea with that head.
I turned the whole thing into a challenge to piece a 1/6 flash together for as little money as I can :lol

Yours looks fantastic.
Well done:clap

looks great pal
those mattel figure are a great ,cheap resources for heads boots belts and gloves, as are the barbies ,the superman that goes with that flash you used is nice for a head option ,got a couple of shazams for harvesting atm ,probably ,never going to finish them off and add them to the black manta and aquaman i started and never finished :slap:lol

you should give them a go :)

manta with lights
46102469405_b551d429ac_z.jpg
47016451991_2bd3044c42_z.jpg

32191045707_81e913edcc_m.jpg

shazam work in progress ,could be made to look good by someone with your enthusiasm and talent:)

Ha! I had the same idea with that head.
I turned the whole thing into a challenge to piece a 1/6 flash together for as little money as I can :lol

Yours looks fantastic.
Well done:clap

Thanks my friend. I bet yours will look just as cool. I look forward to seeing him.
looks great pal
those mattel figure are a great ,cheap resources for heads boots belts and gloves, as are the barbies ,the superman that goes with that flash you used is nice for a head option ,got a couple of shazams for harvesting atm ,probably ,never going to finish them off and add them to the black manta and aquaman i started and never finished :slap:lol

you should give them a go :)
shazam work in progress ,could be made to look good by someone with your enthusiasm and talent:)

Thanks brother. I am working on a SHAZAM and I did get the Manta figure but have not open him yet. How is his articulation? I wasn't planning on doing anything with him. Use him just as is. I also got from my local Target a 12" Mr. Freeze. He looks great.

Back