SooSoo Toys Katana - Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Soosoo Toys

2 hrs ·

Should I kill them ?

52723211_403085377168503_3551565975264428032_n.jpg

I havent compared it to any movie stills, but at first glance, this looks pretty good! Yes, bring on more DC figures! Movies representations or comics!

Looks great! I was hoping so bad that HT would make her, but we all know how that line turned out lol. This is a definite buy for me.

I'd love an officially licensed Katana, but not one that doesn't give Mike W. Barr any cut of the profits.

Looks cool. My least favorite character from squad, but i'll take what i can.

For a comic book character that I rarely seek out, I enjoy Katana when I come across her. I might add this to my DC collection. Right now all I have is Arkham Knight in his "Red Hood" armor, BvS Batman and Deathstroke on pre order. If I pick this figure up, I might end up getting Deadshot aswell.

Would he get any cut of the profits if this were officially licensed?

It depend on each creator's specific deal and what era they created the character in. Barr would indeed get a check here and there for merchandise, just like he gets a little check here and there when Markovia is mentioned on an episode of Young Justice, for instance.

Older comic pros don't get enough of the work they deserve, so I it's always good to support them when you can. Cutting DC out of the loop on toys like this just helps other companies profit off their creations. I really wish Katana came out from Hot Toys, as that would have been an instant pre-order for me.

II'm surprised I'm seeing so many comments being mad that DC aren't getting any of the profits.
Honestly that's ALL on Hot Toys. If they actually followed through on DC figures instead of flooding the market with Marvel and Star Wars you wouldn't get toy companies making things like this. There's a void and companies like this are taking the opportunity. They're actually catering for fans and if it means DC loses out then it also means Hot Toys will lose customers and maybe finally realize there IS a demand for these licences. I know I'm getting this figure. I'm sick to death of ordering DC characters from Hot Toys and just sitting back and watching the delay dates change and change while Iron Men and Stormtroopers appear left right and centre.

Hot Toys would be making figures like this if they thought they’d sell. There probably is a niche market (which is really a niche of a niche) for figures like this, but I doubt there’s a ton of people who really will be buying this.

I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but I'm getting this figure. She looks cool and I love Asian women. And the price is easy to take.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

II'm surprised I'm seeing so many comments being mad that DC aren't getting any of the profits.
Honestly that's ALL on Hot Toys. If they actually followed through on DC figures instead of flooding the market with Marvel and Star Wars you wouldn't get toy companies making things like this. There's a void and companies like this are taking the opportunity. They're actually catering for fans and if it means DC loses out then it also means Hot Toys will lose customers and maybe finally realize there IS a demand for these licences. I know I'm getting this figure. I'm sick to death of ordering DC characters from Hot Toys and just sitting back and watching the delay dates change and change while Iron Men and Stormtroopers appear left right and centre.

Cool way to justify intellectual property theft.

Back