Re: Introduce yourself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Skellington

Just a little freaky
Reaction score

Hello!
Many thanks for approving my account. A long-time devotee of the uncanny [my favourite authors from childhood were and are Dunsany, Lovecraft and Poe – my aunt was a great enthusiast for supernatural fiction] but only now entering into collecting – I have been urged to take up a hobby.

My favourite film has always been the charming and deeply touching Gothic whimsy ‘The Nightmare before Christmas’. In one sense, I am really rather late to the Hallowe’en party, but it was the 25th anniversary that planted the seed into my mind.

I have written to the Disney store about the charming 25th Anniversary Jack and Sally, but will be back both here and on the Facebook groups for advice or help in tracing the many beautiful OOP figures and collectables.

My apologies -- I haven't given any of the information that the forum introduction asks for. My name is Patrick, I live in Scotland and I've been rather badly ill over the past few years. The local mental health teams are incredibly kind and I've just received a late diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome, so please forgive me for slightly odd prose style or if I fail to catch the meaning of a joke.

Best wishes

PG

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Patrick!
wavesmile.gif

Welcome aboard.....

And do not worry about anything....

To Quote another Disney Film....

“We’re all Mad Here”

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Many thanks to you both -- an especial thank you. If we're all mad here, I ought to do quite well!

Back