Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 5 Nero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DM5 Nero宣傳照.jpg

Attachments

• DM5 Nero宣傳照.jpg
    DM5 Nero宣傳照.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 715
Asmus, is there any chance of your taking over the Resident Evil license? Soul Calibur?

Eh.. I kinda wished for the female figure for the next release..
I guess I'll have to get this and wait..

you mean Lady? wish they just focus on 1 game instead of 1 per game. Vergil was great but i don't think many people bought him so i won't expect Nero to sell as good as Vergil.

just do a DMC 1 Dante that's what most folks played.

After the fact they showed the DMC Dante Prototype an some convention in late 2018 I assumed that was going to be next. And they showed work on DMC4 Nero while they were doing Nero so I assumed he was going to be soon in the pipeline too. So Its a surprise to see DMC5 Nero is so far in development. I wonder if they paused all work on the earlier games to focus on 5 right now or something.

I'm 100% down either way and will probably buy every figure they do for this series but its a bit of a swerve I didn't expect to see (not that its an unwelcome choice or anything)

He looks awesome! I originally planned on only getting Dante but at this rate I will have to dedicate an entire shelf to Asmus DMC figures :lol

He looks awesome, I think he and DMC3 Dante could definitely use a slight smirk as the neutral stoic expressions don't seem to suit them super well, but the likeness and everything else looks fantastic.

He looks awesome, I think he and DMC3 Dante could definitely use a slight smirk as the neutral stoic expressions don't seem to suit them super well, but the likeness and everything else looks fantastic.
Dmc 3 Dante comes with two sculpts. Neutral and smirking.

I'm definitely getting him, but I'm not liking the likeness very much.

Any word on if this version of nero will come with multiple arms to switch out?

52651806_10155864582856968_5265482359884480512_o.jpg

I suppose the answer on that will be answer this month. I and hope it comes with two sculpts neutral and smirking.

And I think if we talk about neutral face i quiet good.

926885.jpg

Back