FROZEN 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Disney dropped the Frozen 2 Teaser today. How much money will this movie make?

https://youtu.be/eSLe4HuKuK0

Frozen-2-Teaser-Poster.jpg

Fortunately I don't have a daughter so I never had to see the first one.

I can’t help but think the ending of the trailer reminds me of the intensity from OUAT

For those who didn’t follow OUAT ..they did a great season with Frozen :clap

I wonder if F2 is influenced by that season of OUAT

What's OAUT?

Fortunately I don't have a daughter so I never had to see the first one.
Lucky you. I had a 3 year old around the time the first came out, and it was Frozen-mania. Was impossible to get merchandise initially, until Disney flooded the market.

I think success here will be a function of their having another big, hit song. In the absence of that, maybe not that different from other Disney movies. But if I were Disney, I would be putting most of my efforts here into having another smash song. That's what set the first film apart from everything else Disney has done.

Over time the song became the most overrated and hated song to come out in the 2010s

I used to ignore these types of flicks until I had my little girl lol

Frozen was actually a pretty awesome flick, and I look forward to taking my daughter to the sequel now! Gonna show her this trailer when i get home and cant wait to see the look on her face :)

When i put the trailer on, my 10 year old acted like she couldn't care less, my 3 year old completely lost her mind.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As a self proclaimed Disney nut, Frozen was a surprising twist for the whole fairy tale story.

I was pleasantly surprised with the darkness in the story. Some really genuine funny moments also. I think it deserved all the attention it got. It was a good film. Especially for the kids.

As far as “Let it Go” , it was a great vocal song and a really good arraignment. Swiftly ruined by repetitive none stop attention. Idinia Menzel (guessing on the spelling) has one of the best voices I have ever heard. Her range is tremendous. But I was already a fan from seeing her perform live in Wicked.....I swear you could feel the wave of air coming though the theater and hit you in the face when she hit some notes.....it was quite impressive.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It’s going to make a crap ton of money. I’ve got kids and saw the first one a bajillion times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back