Action Figure McFarlane Mortal Kombat licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Holy ****!!!
20190213_170422.jpg

Interesting, I'll be curious to see how those stack against Storm Collectible's releases, which I thought were pretty nice looking.

In wouldn’t mind if these were more their classic pre-posed staction figures of fatalities with plenty of blood and gore. That’s what McFarlane used to excel at.

I'm all in on the Storm line, this is interesting but they'll have to be something to outshine Storm. I know they're pricey but excellent.

I'm all in on the Storm line, this is interesting but they'll have to be something to outshine Storm. I know they're pricey but excellent.

Storm has the great articulation and costume selection already covered. I think recreating some of the most iconic fatalities would be McFarlane’s best route and something that might actually compliment the Storm figures rather than compete with it. Kung Lao slicing someone in half, Shang Shung sucking someone’s soul out, scorpion burning someone, Jax head popping, Kano heart rip, etc, etc

Looks like McFarlane booth is invitation only but the photo Todd just put up on social media you can see the images Scorpion and Sub Zero from MK11.

I'm more of a classic fan so I'm fine with McFarlane going after these and then Storm doing the 90's stuff.

Todd announced so much and showed so little at TF. I love how the Toyark (the best site for toy news on the web) had (previously shown) in brackets after almost all the figures they had.

Back