Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rex Tremendae Majestatis
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: HH Model X HaoYuTOYS :1/6 Imperial Army — Centurion Action Figure

Really cool looking figure!
    Congrats.
    Do you have other romans to compare to?
    http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/andyarneriise/ABAKE.jpg

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Super Freak

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Am a sucker for the romans, they look great.

I'm curious how the phalera (medals) are connected? They look better secured than the KP versions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gin007 View Post
    I'm curious how the phalera (medals) are connected? They look better secured than the KP versions.

There held on very well by what looks like a peg. They could also spin around . I’m very happy with these collectibles .

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Not only are they full of details but they also seem to be very well thought out and designed . The Lorica segmentatai is so nicely fitted and tailored round the body . It’s amazing . I also don’t feel like it’s going to fall apart when posing these. UNBELIEVABLE JOB BY HH MODEL AND HAOYU TOYS. Can’t wait to and on to this set with the Aquilifer.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    66 (100%)
    These look amazing. With respect for KP’s efforts, this is Hot Toys-quality fit to the armor, which takes these to a new level.

When I lived in The UK, I loved seeing guys dressed up as reenactors.

I love the Classical World and have a bunch of Playmobil Romans, plus Maximus figures.

I bought the infantry figure at BBTS earlier this year, just in case, and I’m glad I did (it’s in my Pile of Loot still waiting to ship). I have the Centurion and Aquilifer on order now.

I'm trying to decide on the Centurion. I already have the KP Centurion and most of the other KP figures except Valeris and Tiberius.

I got the HH Toys Infantry mostly for the Lucius head sculpt, and I just got the ACI Titus so I can have the 2 Rome figures to pose together (I did not like the ACI Lucius sculpt). The only downside is my infantry came with a rubbed nose but I was unable to get a replacement head for my PO because they had already sold out, and HH was unresponsive (or so my distributor told me). Super bummed about the nose rub. I wondered if they'd do a Pullo but so far none. I was super excited to see the Aquilifer, and I've got him on PO. It does look like the line is copying KP in some respects (eg Aquilifer helm), but I think theres enough room in the sandbox.

I'd like to see a Roman Emperor/classical commander line like Trajan, Hannibal, etc. Those would be pretty sweet.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I’m personally a big fan and collector of KAUSTIC PLASTIK Roman figures and ACI . I’m not going to come out and say the Haoyu toy/ HH model are a better company or more accurate because I’m ignorant of facts on that matter . I personally have commented on these forums to Fabio that wouldn’t mind them using more plastic and sacrificing real leather just for durability reasons . The KP figures uniforms are held together with very weak glue because of mass production laws but it makes everything very fragile when posing and it’s a complete night mare gluing everything back together . HH model seams to have everything down pat with the perfect mix of metal and plastic .