1/6 HH Model X HaoYuTOYS :1/6 Imperial Army — Centurion Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
122758nkr652yn5k6nyla5.jpg

HH Model x HaoYuTOYS 联合推出:1/6 帝国军团 - 百夫长/Centurion 可动人偶

配置清单:
- 1/6仿真头雕
- 可动素体
- 6只替换手型
服装:
- 红色上衣
- 锁子甲
- 棕色裤子
- 红色披风
- 红色围巾
- 红色披肩
- 护腕
- 腰带
- 鞋子
- 头盔(金属)
- 胸前奖章
配件:
- 宽刃长劒(金属)
- 短剑(金属)
- 盾牌
- 藤条
- 圆形地台
--------------------------------------------------------
HH Model X HaoYuTOYS :1/6 Imperial Army — Centurion Action Figure

Configuration list:
-one(1) 1/6 simulation head carving
-one(1) Movable entity
-six(6) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms
Costumes:
-one(1) Red jacket
-one(1) Chain armor
-one(1) Brown pants
-one(1) Red cloak
-one(1) Red scarf
-one(1) Red shawl
-one(2) Brown wristband
-one(1) belt
-one(1) Shoes
-one(1) helmet(metal)
-one(1) Chest medal
Accessory:
-one(1) Long sword(metal)
-one(1) dagger(metal)
-one(1) Shield
-one(1) Rattan stick
-one(1) Round platform

122800cv9vlzevvwhv40k1.jpg

122801yb999br5u8rk4s3r.jpg

122802tgslnee4nsgfj6fe.jpg

122802jk4kbrp6ebpho4l8.jpg

122803b2k7ayfafjnj421e.jpg

122804gnmxsq4s6qpupxqk.jpg

122805i8ci56ztd657q7z2.jpg

122806zo181kank9kn19et.jpg

Re: HH Model X HaoYuTOYS :1/6 Imperial Army — Centurion Action Figure

This guy looks absolutely phenomenal ! Hope preorder goes up soon here in the states .

Agreed. I saw in TimeWalker where his predecessor is an imminent arrival. I've been looking forward to that one since it was up for order. I'm grateful to HHM/HYT, ACI, KP and CooModel for the ancients. The Romans and the barbarians are fantastic - I've had a blast kitbashing them.

Looks great, love the vibrant, deep colors. And the stand looks mighty nice, too.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Man, this thing looks insane! Never heard of this company before, do they put out quality products?

On the fence with ordering this..Usually stick to SW and LOTR but I'd love to start a mini historical collection. Kinda wish instead of a standard Centurion they would put out bigger names like Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Achilles etc..

I have the imperial army reloaded figure shipped to me from Cotswold Collectibles . Should have him Friday . I’m looking forward to finding out the quality of this collectible .

4ef7bd39e562f1c2928710f4fa75d6dd.jpg

Extremely happy with this guy . The detail is amazing !!
31478885884ee25b34f800bbb32d3588.jpg

I’m definitely getting another Roman legion and I have the Aquilifer on preorder .Outstanding job by HH model/ Haoyu Toys . Accurate or not , I’m enjoying these a lot . Very solid figures .

I'm curious how the phalera (medals) are connected? They look better secured than the KP versions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm curious how the phalera (medals) are connected? They look better secured than the KP versions.

There held on very well by what looks like a peg. They could also spin around . I’m very happy with these collectibles .
5d4ddb86c1009b0f250239736594c724.jpg

HH Model X HaoYuTOYS :1/6 Imperial Army — Centurion Action Figure

Not only are they full of details but they also seem to be very well thought out and designed . The Lorica segmentatai is so nicely fitted and tailored round the body . It’s amazing . I also don’t feel like it’s going to fall apart when posing these. UNBELIEVABLE JOB BY HH MODEL AND HAOYU TOYS. Can’t wait to and on to this set with the Aquilifer.
cc82d4e5c43120dc0f8101ce26c5273d.jpg
4093a82bf4d49569e7b1ed5c520cc14a.jpg

These look amazing. With respect for KP’s efforts, this is Hot Toys-quality fit to the armor, which takes these to a new level.

When I lived in The UK, I loved seeing guys dressed up as reenactors.

I love the Classical World and have a bunch of Playmobil Romans, plus Maximus figures.

I bought the infantry figure at BBTS earlier this year, just in case, and I’m glad I did (it’s in my Pile of Loot still waiting to ship). I have the Centurion and Aquilifer on order now.

Re: HH Model X HaoYuTOYS :1/6 Imperial Army — Centurion Action Figure

I'm trying to decide on the Centurion. I already have the KP Centurion and most of the other KP figures except Valeris and Tiberius.

I got the HH Toys Infantry mostly for the Lucius head sculpt, and I just got the ACI Titus so I can have the 2 Rome figures to pose together (I did not like the ACI Lucius sculpt). The only downside is my infantry came with a rubbed nose but I was unable to get a replacement head for my PO because they had already sold out, and HH was unresponsive (or so my distributor told me). Super bummed about the nose rub. I wondered if they'd do a Pullo but so far none. I was super excited to see the Aquilifer, and I've got him on PO. It does look like the line is copying KP in some respects (eg Aquilifer helm), but I think theres enough room in the sandbox.

I'd like to see a Roman Emperor/classical commander line like Trajan, Hannibal, etc. Those would be pretty sweet.

I’m personally a big fan and collector of KAUSTIC PLASTIK Roman figures
71e31708751fa3f2c70547be5abd88ca.jpg
317347abca3d1f463682e17245da3737.jpg
and ACI . I’m not going to come out and say the Haoyu toy/ HH model are a better company or more accurate because I’m ignorant of facts on that matter .
73786c039faba2e8717c9d828cb5f97c.jpg
I personally have commented on these forums to Fabio that wouldn’t mind them using more plastic and sacrificing real leather just for durability reasons . The KP figures uniforms are held together with very weak glue because of mass production laws but it makes everything very fragile when posing and it’s a complete night mare gluing everything back together . HH model seams to have everything down pat with the perfect mix of metal and plastic .

Back