THE ONE RING in real GOLD with engravings, in 1:6 scale. Limited Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dslump

Freakzoid
Reaction score
THE ONE RING

An accurate miniature replica of the ring protagonist of The Lord Of The Rings, with also the very famous engravings that appear with fire contact.

The offer includes:
  • Reproduction in 1:6 scale of The One Ring, in Yellow Gold 750 / °° 18 Carat, with incisions faithful to the film, entirely handmade in Italy
  • Reproduction in scale 1:6 of the paper envelope where Gandalf inserts the ring to give it to Frodo, with sealing wax seal
  • Certificate of Authenticity by Tranquilli jewelery
  • Customized ring packaging with magnifying glass

One Ring in real gold: 115 USD
Limited Edition of 12 rings.

SHIPPING COST

REGISTERED MAIL
(15-25 Days)
  • Europa: 15,40 USD
  • America ASIA: 17 USD
  • Oceania: 18,80 USD
EMS
(3-5 Days)
  • USA EU ASIA: 44,80USD
  • RUSSIA OCEANIA AUSTRALIA: 52,14USD

Attention:
1. The ring was created based on a male hand by HotToys (Superman)
2. The ring in question was not created to fit in Frodo’s fingers by AsmusToys, but is made to be as much proportioned as possible compared to any Action Figure on 1:6 scale (otherwise it would seem too small).
3. For the cleaning of the ring we recommend the use of products specifically designed for the material, so for example the specific cloths soaked in substances that remove the oxidation of gold/silver
4. The hand is not included

Photos:

Finale LOTR.jpg
_DSC4359.jpg
prova.jpg
_DSC3806.jpg
_DSC3784.jpg
_DSC3824.jpg

An 18k ring for my dollie? With markings I can't see without a magnifying glass?
Ohhh-kay.
:rotfl

An 18k ring for my dollie? With markings I can't see without a magnifying glass?
Ohhh-kay.
:rotfl

The engravings are visible also without the magnifying glass.
Anyway thank you, we needed your smart comment.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm not going to troll you, it looks great. I just know I'm not going to spend that much money on something like this and I doubt very many others will either. Thanks for posting it though.

I'm not going to troll you, it looks great. I just know I'm not going to spend that much money on something like this and I doubt very many others will either. Thanks for posting it though.

I thank you for the compliments to the ring, and also for your sincerity without irony.
Anyway, the ring is already almost sold out.

Thanks for your interest

The engravings are visible also without the magnifying glass.
Anyway thank you, we needed your smart comment.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're in violation of board rules by "advertising" something for sale outside the Marketplace forum, but whatever ...

That’s awesome if it’s almost sold out. Maybe I’m just a cheap bastard.:monkey3

No you 're not. :nono
It's just some people value differently something custom made (only 12 rings made),
hope to resell it in the future for a profit (buying it as an investment),
or simply have more cash to spend than the average collector.

Back