Wedding Ring in real GOLD, 1:6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dslump

Freakzoid
Reaction score
WEDDING RING

The ring in question represents a miniaturised classic gold wedding ring, perfect for many characters (Walter White, Jordan Belfort, Michael Corleone, Leonard Shelby, Henry Hill) or as the ring of The Lord Of The Rings when it is not in contact with flames, so without incisions (perfect for Bilbo, or to hang it on the Asmus necklace for Frodo, or on a desk inspired by the lord of the rings).

The offer includes:
  • Reproduction of yellow gold ring in 750 / °° 18 Carat, in 1:6 scale, entirely handmade in Italy.
  • Certificate of Authenticity by Tranquilli jewelery
  • Customized ring packaging with magnifying glass

One Wedding Ring in real gold: 75 USD
Limited Edition of 17 rings.

SHIPPING COST

REGISTERED MAIL
(15-25 Days)
  • Europa: 15,40 USD
  • America ASIA: 17 USD
  • Oceania: 18,80 USD
EMS
(3-5 Days)
  • USA EU ASIA: 44,80USD
  • RUSSIA OCEANIA AUSTRALIA: 52,14USD

Attention:
1. The ring was created based on a male hand by HotToys (Superman), is made to be as much proportioned as possible compared to any Action Figure on 1:6 scale.
2. For the cleaning of the ring we recommend the use of products specifically designed for the material, so for example the specific cloths soaked in substances that remove the oxidation of gold/silver
3. The hand is not included

Photos:

Finale Fede.jpg
_DSC4369.jpg
_DSC4351.jpg
Alice Paellaa.jpg
_DSC4316.jpg
_DSC4290.jpg
_DSC4302.jpg
Senza titolo-1.jpg

- Hey buddy! Did you notice that my figure is wearing a gold ring of 18 carat ?
- Man, I would never know if you didn't ask me. But what for?
- Well, my figure will cost $100 USD more. And perhaps $200 more in few years as gold will have a higher value.
- @?%?##!! DOH!

when i read only the thread name, i thought it was for people who love their Phicen female bodies too much.

But....why?!

i've seen folks purchasing 1/6 sunglasses for $200 and they are just made of chrome plated metal frame & glass/plastic lens for their terminator/fight club dolls.

$100 for real gold is a superb deal.

i've seen folks purchasing 1/6 sunglasses for $200 and they are just made of chrome plated metal frame & glass/plastic lens for their terminator/fight club dolls.

$100 for real gold is a superb deal.

Not really the same thing. The face is the first thing people see so can understand people trying to make improvements in that area. One finger on one hand, not so much! But each to their own I guess.

its also the fact that it's incredibly difficult and intricate to make sunglasses especially out of thin real metal. It always dumbfounds me that people take for granted human beings actually MAKE these crazy things with their hands. Material quantity means jack **** does time and talent count for nothing?

Not to sell anything short from time and talent in regards this nice ring. Dslump is a master in accessories. My persona; belief as well is that it's not necessary. Its literally for people with too much money to blow, the ring does not need to be real gold to look the same. But the truth is why not? To each his own whatever they would like to make as art and to buy is all good!

Personally I'm hard pressed to have a filled quota of good looking rings in my collection. Many characters are suffering. I hope Dslump considers offering his ring but not in real gold so the price comes down and I can justify buying many.

Not to sell anything short from time and talent in regards this nice ring. Dslump is a master in accessories.
i'm looking through his Etsy store right now and i totally agree. will save it for future.

Back