What Older releases are you hunting for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was curious , for the collectors who look for deals, older hard to find releases, and rare figures.....whats on your list? What is your target price range?

I have been on a streak of good fortune, so far.

Current watching list.

SS Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy (looking to get this guy below retail, this on will probably happen soon.
He was over priced from the start.

BW Hannibal on Gurney: Same as above. This will be a sale item down the road, due to its rocky release.

Redman : The Butcher: Nice to see this character in a reasonable price range. He needs some work to get him how I would like. So a sale would be the way to go.

Bespin Luke: Been watching this on for years. Came close once or twice at 350-400, but funds did not align to get him.

Ozark City Bruce Bust. Watching for a deal on this also. The retail is a good price and it possible It may be the next item up for 2019.

MadBug Michael Myers: hard to believe a head sculpt commands such a price consistently. More surprising that knockoffs have not been mass produced. Unpainted/un haird head sculpt should be around $50 to me, but that may be a pipe dream on this one.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Not really hunting, but I wouldn't mind getting them some day if the price is right: Master Replicas AT-AT Limited Edition to join my Signature Edition, and Attakus Vader v.1

Star Ace Snape - less than 400 would be nice...

Rainman Stuart Little - since it is so rare preferred price range not much of an option.

Sideshow's Dagobah Hut. I could have gotten it new for £160, when i first started collecting. At the time i was hunting for older HT Aliens, Terminator and Predator figures, so it was not a priority. Now, since the release of HT Bespin Luke and Yoda figures, the price of the Hut has gone through the roof, upwards of £500. I'd be willing to pay about half that.

Sideshow's Dagobah Hut. I could have gotten it new for £160, when i first started collecting. At the time i was hunting for older HT Aliens, Terminator and Predator figures, so it was not a priority. Now, since the release of HT Bespin Luke and Yoda figures, the price of the Hut has gone through the roof, upwards of £500. I'd be willing to pay about half that.

Thats gonna be a hunt for sure

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Sideshow Tusken Raider, Gamorrean Guard (can’t justify $400) — hopefully they’ll do reissues. Found a fairly decent deal on one of the Creature Packs.

Sideshow Grievous LiSi Bust and EX PF and Obi Wan LSF.
Popbox Optimus Prime Bust.

Half? Wow. lol. I have one but no way I'd let it go that low considering the current market.

I sold my DX07 last year and wish I didn't.

There is not much that eludes me. I've been able to get most of what I need there are some items I can't seem to track down. If you see this and have something I need I am willing to pay ;)

- Asmus Steed (for Nazgul)
- Robbiethepainter's Plainview Backpack
- Adam Gu's Joker sculpt (this one is a clear impossibility but it's there on my list nonetheless) - Had the opportunity to get it would never justify the price
- Hyun Kim Oldboy - Had the opportunity to get it but my need was not justified to the price
- Inigo/Yunsil Agent Smith
-Yunsil Neo outfit
- Kato TwoFace suit
- Chinatown (2nd Suit) and head sculpts

Back