Statue Prime 1 Arkham City Batman statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
I like this one

Attachments

• p1b.jpg
    p1b.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Arkham City Batman statue

Shame this is 1/5 scale. I've been waiting on a AA/AC Bats in 1/3 scale since they started the 1/3 Arkham line. This will be a pass for me.

I can't get over how tall the horns are on this rendering of the character...no wonder he ducked into every doorway

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

reminds me of Wrightson's Batman cowl.He always drew the long ears.That is why I really liked AK Batman and had have him.I do like the Head Sculpt on this but the rest of it does nothing for me.

Shame this is 1/5 scale. I've been waiting on a AA/AC Bats in 1/3 scale since they started the 1/3 Arkham line. This will be a pass for me.

I would imagine this is what was once previously the 1/3 scale AA/AC sculpt.

I would imagine this is what was once previously the 1/3 scale AA/AC sculpt.

Disappointed this is 1/4 scale. I was really hoping to get a 1/3 AA or AC Bats to go with my 1/3 AO Deathstroke. Slade is looking kinda lonely all by himself.

I believe this is 1/5 scale. It is part of their new 1/5 scale line.

Yes it's P1 new 1/5 line. With way market is now I think P1 is going to make many statues for this line

Last edited:
Yes it's P1 new 1/5 line. With way market id now I think P1 is going to make many statues for this line

Do we know the price point of these? I know the DC XM pieces are more involved but they are a smaller scale at 1/6th. And I learned today they are selling through US retailers for $499(!?!) a 1/6th scale. Could these possibly be that high?

Do we know the price point of these? I know the DC XM pieces are more involved but they are a smaller scale at 1/6th. And I learned today they are selling through US retailers for $499(!?!) a 1/6th scale. Could these possibly be that high?

At least, given that Prime 1 1/4 pieces are already in the $700 USD range, a price above $500 shouldn't shock anyone.

Sorry no idea. Yes $500.00 on up as PB wrote. BOTP piece is $800.00. So $500.00 to $700.00. This line like so many would be such a hit 12 years ago when we would pay $150.00 to $200.00 for a 1/5. P1 should sell a lot of these anyways but then with these awesome sculpts who knows how many.
This is a smart by P1, how many of those 1/3 do think they could sell.

I can read on CG and let you know if any mention of how much P1 is going to sell these.

Last edited:
I hope it's not much above $500...or a little below would be great especially for the one's with really small bases. If they end up costing $600-700 I imagine most would just save up the extra for a 1/3 scale piece and those wanting a smaller scale would stick to 1/6 stuff like Tweeterhead offering much better value.

They really have to price these right to sell in any great number. The price of their 1/4 scale stuff compared to 1/3 isn't really relevant I feel. Those pieces still have huge bases very much comparable to the larger scale. The New 52 Batman has a bigger footprint than many 1/3 scales and same for the Zero Year statue they just showed at Wonderfest.

I hope it's not much above $500...or a little below would be great especially for the one's with really small bases. If they end up costing $600-700 I imagine most would just save up the extra for a 1/3 scale piece and those wanting a smaller scale would stick to 1/6 stuff like Tweeterhead offering much better value.

They really have to price these right to sell in any great number. The price of their 1/4 scale stuff compared to 1/3 isn't really relevant I feel. Those pieces still have huge bases very much comparable to the larger scale. The New 52 Batman has a bigger footprint than many 1/3 scales and same for the Zero Year statue they just showed at Wonderfest.

I fully agree. At least where I live, their 1/4 pieces are just as expensive as their 1/3 ones. I am willing to pay as much for 1/5 as I have to pay for premium formats and not a cent more.

I fully agree. At least where I live, their 1/4 pieces are just as expensive as their 1/3 ones. I am willing to pay as much for 1/5 as I have to pay for premium formats and not a cent more.

Well premium formats are pretty much $585 USD and up nowadays aren’t they? Heck Thor is $685 USD.

Well premium formats are pretty much $585 USD and up nowadays aren’t they? Heck Thor is $685 USD.

True, their last pieces are overpriced which is one of the reasons I don't buy from SS directly. I had sth around $500 in mind.

A $500 price point makes sense to me (given the state of the hobby these days). Anything above that is ridiculous.

A $500 price point makes sense to me (given the state of the hobby these days). Anything above that is ridiculous.

Unfortunately I think most would state that the pricing from most companies has already reached the ridiculous stage.

Yes I remember PFs $250.00 in 2005 to 2007 range. took couple of years to get to $300.00. ten years ago about with Darth Tyranus PF, Luke Jedi PF, Scout PF. This decade stayed about lower $300.00 for about 3 years then we got to Darth Malgus at $380.00. Then from there $400.00., $500.00, $550.00 on up.

Back