Statue Prime 1 Superman Injustice 2 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
looks cool. stupid suit but awesome statue

Attachments

• supesp.jpg
    supesp.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Looks just like the game version, portrait is spot on. Costume is cool, it’s definitely different, they had so many to choose from (like all of them) not sure how they settled on this, it may have been the starter costume can’t remember. In either case it looks spectacular. Prime 1 never ceases to amaze me! I will probably pick this up...I really hope they do supergirl

Looks just like the game version, portrait is spot on. Costume is cool, it’s definitely different, they had so many to choose from (like all of them) not sure how they settled on this, it may have been the starter costume can’t remember. In either case it looks spectacular. Prime 1 never ceases to amaze me! I will probably pick this up...I really hope they do supergirl

yup, supergirl and harley are the ones im really hoping to see eventually!

Amazing statue no doubt but personally I just can't abide Superman in armour so an easy pass.

At first I wasn't crazy about it but I'm liking this more and more. Especially the colors on this uniform. I'm not sure about that odd hovering angle. May be leaning?

My biggest wish for this statue was that I was really hoping Prime 1 would showcase a brutal Superman. I wish he was holding something from a defeated opponent. Even Sideshow did something like that.

Amazing statue no doubt but personally I just can't abide Superman in armor so an easy pass.

I wouldn't mind armor if it had purpose. Protection from Kryptonite or Magic? Solar energy reserves? I like the armor on this one. The colors pop (in a good way)

I jumped on the waitlist for the deluxe without expecting it to convert and low and behold it did. As a huge supes fan i couldnt pass on this thing, the costume has actually really grown on me, its unique and the evil look is great. I also really like the regal look of the fabric cape and how it attaches to the statue which is surprising cause i usually prefer sculpted capes.

I look at it this way, if the statue gods didnt want me to have this my waitlist wouldnt have converted. Im sure i would have regretted passing on it at some point had i declined the conversation- thats usually how it goes for me. In either case, im happy i was able to add another p1 supes statue to the collection- now i just hope it arrives in good condition ive have had some bad luck lately :(

Back