Statue Prime 1 Studio: Super Sons 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ViU8zYY.jpg

As a fan of these two characters, I love this. I think it's the best new reveal of the entire event. Hopefully they price it at no more than $1200...

I love this title and the characters but not sure I would plop down Prime 1 money for it. Damien looks great, Jon looks a little off to me.

I love this. I prefer the heat vision headsculpt on Jon.

I read somewhere that this was supposed to be a custom, unlicensed statue and Prime 1 bought it for a licensed release. Not sure if it's an accurate info, but it's a very nice sculpt either way :)

It looks cool and all but it is way to "kiddish (is that a word)/childish" looking imo for the money its going to cost. If this was a smaller scale and way cheaper id consider buying it. Im sure there is a market for these characters but at this scale they are pricing out alot of potential buyers who like them but dont like them enough to drop 1.2k on them.

It looks cool and all but it is way to "kiddish (is that a word)/childish" looking imo for the money its going to cost. If this was a smaller scale and way cheaper id consider buying it. Im sure there is a market for these characters but at this scale they are pricing out alot of potential buyers who like them but dont like them enough to drop 1.2k on them.

I hope that's the price considering there are two figures to a single statue. Has Prime 1 ever had two different characters to a single statue before?

I love this title and the characters but not sure I would plop down Prime 1 money for it. Damien looks great, Jon looks a little off to me.

I tried reading your post but I kept getting distracted :cool:

Damien look great. However, Jon's alternate head sculpt is kind of creepy like the doll from the movie "The Boy". Also, his hair seems overly moppy and curly hair like a Hellenistic Greek statue. Anyway, I like this title and the concept of this statue but, not enough for it's potential 1k+ cost :slap

45C08k1.jpg

Back