Your top 5 trailers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t feel like posting the links.
SM3
Punisher season 1
AoU
ROTS
Infinity War

When I think of a good trailer, I want something that's intriguing and cool but gives nothing away. The first one that came to mind was Big Lebowski. I had this on tape before the movie came out and I'd watch it over and over. I know it's sacrilege, but I think I like it better than the actual movie.

Another one was Sleepy Hollow. It was just bursting with atmosphere and dread. You could just feel the cold autumn weather just from watching it. I thought it was going to be the perfect Halloween movie. Too bad the actual plot was awful. But at least I can revisit the trailer anytime.

The trailer I last remember getting me stoked was...
TFA
Avengers
And Godzilla KOM

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Logan trailer 1
Punisher season 1
Civil War teaser trailer
Blade Runner 2049 trailer 2
Romeo and Juliet 1996

That was a good trailer for Man of Steel. Wish the movie was as good.

The Man of Steel comic con trailer with 'Journey to the Line' over it was amazing as was the first trailer with the theme in it when he takes off.

Not even that trailer could get me excited for Mankini Superman.

My dad took me to see when it came out and it was one of those rare movies I actually fell asleep in the theater watching.

Strange Days teaser trailer.

I think I was high outta my mind when I saw this and the colors at the end really impressed me. I made sure to get blazed before I saw the actual movie too. Lots of fun.

Here's another case of "Awesome trailer, movie was kinda crappy:" Birdman.

And one more awesome trailer, if only for the nice editing and the Smashing Pumpkins tune..."Watchmen."

Can't really think of any movie trailers that stay in my mind, but I do have a couple of gaming trailers

and then the handheld prequel a few year later (sadly the game wasn't as good IMO)

Back