Statue Prime 1 Studio: The Nun - Valak 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
FRdDQOv.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio: The Nun

This looks to be 1:2 scale and unless it has a switch out head rather boring.

When something is 1:2 and so simple in design you may aswell get a mannequin, a high quality mask or sculpted head and a decent outift to just have it lifesize. You'd probably save a grand or two aswell.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if this ever reaches production. They didn't use her creepiest look with the teeth showing and if they are crazy enough to ask 2k for this, it should be silicone with glass eyes, which we know it won't have. This is a 1k statue tops.

wow I did not expect anyone to make a 1:2 statue of this.
i got the QMX 1/6 on order as it has 2 heads and real clothing. hopefully it turns out good.

I like this one.
Prime 1 should do the right thing and release it with multiple head sculpts.
The joint line that would be created at the neck will be covered and they don't need to sculpt anything above the forehead.
It would be a shame if they didn't do the nun with multiple expressions.

Incredible work by P1,put me down for one she’s stunning but the base could improve

I like this one.
Prime 1 should do the right thing and release it with multiple head sculpts.
The joint line that would be created at the neck will be covered and they don't need to sculpt anything above the forehead.
It would be a shame if they didn't do the nun with multiple expressions.

They seem to be doing that with Pennywise so probably will here also.

LOOOOVVVVEEE this. Wow, 1/2 scale, so what, maybe just under 3' tall? I think the woman who is the actress is kind of tall to begin with. plus that base looks hefty. I will say, though, there needs to be more than what we see. A few different heads / hands are a necessity unless the price warrants the lack of detail / accessories.

LOOOOVVVVEEE this. Wow, 1/2 scale, so what, maybe just under 3' tall? I think the woman who is the actress is kind of tall to begin with. plus that base looks hefty. I will say, though, there needs to be more than what we see. A few different heads / hands are a necessity unless the price warrants the lack of detail / accessories.

Her bio says 5'7" so with the base I would say easily over 3'. Swap out arms would be a good idea too.

I can't see going in $1900 on this terrible movie. I'm surprised they didn't do something 1:4 scale, where people who kinda like the movie or character just because it's in the Conjuring franchise would be more apt to bite.

I can't see going in $1900 on this terrible movie. I'm surprised they didn't do something 1:4 scale, where people who kinda like the movie or character just because it's in the Conjuring franchise would be more apt to bite.

Agreed.

For that price there should be way more Switch-Outs. Also the base doesn't need to be that high.

Back