Statue Prime 1: Street Fighter V - Ryu 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
eXI0TIH.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody else think his ki might actually be removable? That seam on its shoulder makes me think it might be two attachable PVC pieces.

MjO6NWQ.jpg

Looks like the pictures angles were carefully selected to hide the neck seam.

The second torso’s face/hair looks kinda off,but man he is jacked and super vascular.I think Akuma looks best out of the three,but I fear this line won’t go deep because street fighter statue collectors aren’t a big demographic,and these will be a bit pricey,and after the PCS debacle a lot of SF statue collector left the line behind

Yea, somehow sf line is just not doin well. Prototypes Ryun was nice, but it seem they just stop

A lot of bad taste in collectors mouths from Jerry’s shenanigans,plus a lot of dedicated SF collectors were taken for big money by PCS,along with fake sell outs and Jerry’s pump and dump preorder ways with barely anything to show or being on schedule,just too many outside issues unfortunately

However the fact remains some of there pieces have turned out really well,and are on good discount at Sideshow,with free shipping,so that’s good for new fans,but I can also see why many older fans are upset and stopped collecting when most newer items are on discount while they paid retail.What a roller coaster for the SF line

Back