Prime 1: Batman - Zero Year 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
n46Hvo7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1: Batman - Zero Year 1/5

:thud: WOW! This looks incredible and because of the smaller scale I should have room for it! Q
Sculpt and paint quality looks every bit as good as the 1/3 stuff. Very impressed.

One of the best statues I've ever seen. Seems to be some speculation it might be 1/4 scale though. Hope it's cleared up soon.

It's definitely 1/4. He's standing right in between a 1/5 and 1/3 Batman

It may be too nice for me though... I'm worried he'll outshine my new Superman PF too much and I won't be able to display them in the same room :lol

Wish it was 1/5. Now I'm worried what the price and dimensions will be! :lol

Wow! I'm not POing this but it looks absolutely amazing. The details in the sculpt and paint apps are phenomenal.

Wow, truly stunning piece. I like capullo but not sure I want this as my capullo statue. Just look at the splatter on the front of the bike :thud:

I’ve always loved P1 but just stuck to collecting Hot Toys figures. But Capullo is my favorite comic artist and Zero Year’s art was incredible, I think I’m gonna have to bite the bullet and get this.

Back