R.I.P. Julie Adams: Actress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvinmyles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Julie Adams passed away Feb 3rd she was 92 Years Old.We celebrate the life of a Beautiful Actress :duff

Birth Place: Waterloo, Iowa, USA
Birth Name: Betty May Adams
Born: October 17, 1926
Died: February 3, 2019

Julie did more than 120 films and Television.Besides Creature From The Black Lagoon which was only considered a B Movie,here are a few of her leading roles in other good films,Bend in the River,The Private War of Major Benson,Mississippi Gambler,Bright Victory and Slaughter on Tenth Avenue.

Attachments

• julie_reclining.jpg
    julie_reclining.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Julie4.jpg
    Julie4.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 260
Awe , sad to hear....

Back at a Con many years ago, I got to meet her and won a resin kit of her .....

Nice lady, classy!

She was the epitome of 50’s pinup

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I wondered why she looked familiar somehow-just checked her listing on IMDB and she was a fixture in TV show appearances throughout the decades, including a classic Night Gallery and everything from Perry Mason, Quinn Martin productions right up to CSI. The classy lady stayed busy, She deserves her rest. RIP Ms. Adams!

We’re losing all the screen legends. RIP, Ms. Adams. One of my favorites of her was as the School Doctor in the comedy The Private War of Major Benson.

Back