Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeatAlex

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was obsessed with this horror anthology. I can't wait to see it on the big screen! The TV spots look promising so far, & that poster is awesome!

Scary-Stories-to-Tell-in-the-Dark-movie-poster.jpg

It's based on a trilogy of books from the 80s. Although the stories were frightening and creepy, the illustrations are what made people really fear and challenge the series.

Scary-Stories-to-Tell-in-the-Dark.jpg

I have the hardcover treasury set of the three books and reread it every autumn.

I really hope this is good.

I am hoping that the movie is good. So many great stories and poems in the book series. Of course the art took it to another level. I read these when I was 8 years old and have loved them ever since.

My elementary school took the books off their library shelf after 7 year-old me went around showing the art to everyone to get reactions.

Oh wow, they really nailed the look of the pale lady. Always thought that one was creepy.

Oh yeah this is going to be amazing. Was completely hypnotized by the books as a kid. Still have all three books right on by bookshelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good and it's directed by the guy that did The Autopsy of Jane Doe which was pretty creepy. Troll Hunter was good too.

I love Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark! :D I wish that I still had the books though. I didn't know that there was going to be a movie based off of it. I might have to go and see it.

Back