How to find someone interested in creating a comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaidragonfire

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have had some ideas in my head for many years on books and comics I'd like to see put into reality.

Unfortunately, I am not a writer and my artistic skills leave much to be desired, and I don't have the money to pay someone to take my ideas and put them on paper. I suppose I'm not totally inept, but I just don't have the level of skills needed to start something like this.

How would I go about trying to find someone who would be interested in partnering, that has the skills, but maybe not so good in the idea department?

Or how would I go about getting a mock-up of sorts done, in order to try and sell my idea to a comic book company?

Just trying to think of some way to get something going.

You need writer and artist. You probably need invest to pay for those writer and artist for startup, they will not willing just doing partnership without any money. Unless you know a people personally that willing to help you without paid.

You probably need to meet up or go to convention, try building connection and gathering a talents.

Back