QMx Q-Master - Batman Family

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
BatmanFamily.jpg

QMx_DC_It's-The-Little-Things_1756x988_07.jpg

QMx_DC_It's-The-Little-Things_988x988_01.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this recently on one of my local retailers emails, and I’m really considering purchasing the piece.

Though I’m surprised by the provided dimensions, as the Q-Fig figures are so small. I guess this is why this comes under the Master line.

I’m not usually one for these cutesy stylized pieces but something about this I like. It’s nice to see Batman actually happy I guess. I just wish the outfits were more classic and less modern.

I love this piece, although cost will finally determine whether or not I bite. Just so much coming out now.

Well if the 199 USD price ive heard is true im 100% in. He also said in the Sideshow Videos that they are working on 10-15 more Qmaster Piece so i wonder if we will see something like this with Superman? or even Batman with Villains or Superman or even Marvel Pieces like Spiderman and family and stuff

Well if the 199 USD price ive heard is true im 100% in. He also said in the Sideshow Videos that they are working on 10-15 more Qmaster Piece so i wonder if we will see something like this with Superman? or even Batman with Villains or Superman or even Marvel Pieces like Spiderman and family and stuff
Do you have a link to the video?

Edit: nevermind, I found it.

I love this piece, although cost will finally determine whether or not I bite. Just so much coming out now.

This is $199.95 at Alter Ego Comics. Love the look of this but I don't think this cartoon style will work with the rest of my collection.

HaHa ...this is awesome!

The art style reminds of Calvin and Hobbes.

QMx_DC_It_s-The-Little-Things_1756x988_07.jpg

QMx_DC_It_s-The-Little-Things_1756x988_08.jpg

QMx_DC_It_s-The-Little-Things_1756x988_09.jpg

QMx_DC_It_s-The-Little-Things_1756x988_10.jpg

QMx_DC_It_s-The-Little-Things_1756x988_11.jpg

Since this was showcased on Sideshow Live ...can I correctly assume that SSC will be selling this on their website?

Most likely BBTS will have it available on their site.

Since this was showcased on Sideshow Live ...can I correctly assume that SSC will be selling this on their website?

Most likely BBTS will have it available on their site.

yes it's already available at BBTS I already ordered mine with $4 flat rate shipping

BBTS. I order most of my stuff through PC but I find it usually works out to be around the same price, and I wanted to make sure I got this statue.

That’s odd, I usually find that I have to spend 30% (Prime 1) to 60% (Sideshow/Hot Toys) on top of what I spend at Popcultcha for most of my pieces if I were to buy direct from Sideshow. Note this is after the various discounts I can get from Popcultcha.

That’s odd, I usually find that I have to spend 30% (Prime 1) to 60% (Sideshow/Hot Toys) on top of what I spend at Popcultcha for most of my pieces if I were to buy direct from Sideshow. Note this is after the various discounts I can get from Popcultcha.

Yeah true, it’s good when you can use the pennies, but I try to save them for the really expensive pieces. Direct from SS seems to cost a lot more though, but from BBTS I’ve found the international shipping to be very reasonable

Yeah true, it’s good when you can use the pennies, but I try to save them for the really expensive pieces. Direct from SS seems to cost a lot more though, but from BBTS I’ve found the international shipping to be very reasonable

Honestly I’ve sometimes gotten items cheaper from Popcultcha than the direct currency translation of the retail price from Sideshow even before shipping. That’s even before using my 10% discount/pennies. But I only buy Exclusives from Sideshow, otherwise why bother other than getting it shipped to me a bit earlier.

Back