1/4 Scale - Raiders of the Lost Ark - Indiana Jones statue by Arnie Kim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know that lots have probably seen this statue already but I wanted to share some photos of the amazing attention to detail that Arnie Kim is giving to his 1/4 scale "Tribute" statue of Indiana Jones as he appeared in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I offered to help Arnie with as much research, photos and measurements of actual accurate Raiders items of clothing and gear as possible and he has taken the research on board with incredible attention to detail. I even sent him fabric swatches of the same color / type of fabric and leather used on the original costume and he has color matched his replica clothing to suit.

This should really be the most accurate statue of Indy ever made and I am very excited to see his reveal of the final prototype which incorporates all of the changes he made to make the fit, detailing and color of the items as accurate as possible.

Everyone will have their own opinion about the likeness. For me - I think it looks superb (but perhaps a little older looking than Harrison's appearance in the first movie).

I really wanted to start this thread to applaud the dedication that this artist has to offering the best replica that he can possibly produce. I have a great deal of respect for the way he didn't let his "ego" stand in the way of help from a fan.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Absolutely spectacular. I remember seeing Arnie’s Raiders 1/4 scale on pictures years ago. Literally nobody has even gotten close. It’s perfect.
You’re right, he looks like TOD era Harrison in the face, but the attention to detail all over this is just staggering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only the dxo5 sculpt was given as much love.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here's just a quick snippet of some of the jacket details and measurements that I sent to him which he's recreated at 1/4 scale

Jacket-Measurments.JPG

Absolutely awesome. I definitely used this as reference to send iris for her run. Glad it was done.

Not quite done yet.
The full reveal of the updated prototype with the super accurate clothing hasn't been shown yet. Almost there though.

Absolutely awesome. I definitely used this as reference to send iris for her run. Glad it was done.

Not quite done yet.
The full reveal of the updated prototype with the super accurate clothing hasn't been shown yet. Almost there though.

I can't wait for that.

As a connoisseur of Indiana Jones -- and still having your original 2002 Indy (w- Sovereign Shawn) -- I am always eager to see anything Indy that you have had your fingers on.

Not quite done yet.
Do post those when it's out so i can send them over i have time thank god around the 20th is when she will start.

See how the jacket's longer, everybody. :lol I might even go a hair longer but that's just me.

And I love the darker color of the jacket on Kim's.
This is a proto so once its done completely it should look 100% accurate which will be helpful.

That's the final jacket length which is a scaled down version of the measurements taken from Ford's actual "Hero" jacket from Raiders.

Look at the detailing on this jacket pocket. Better than many full size jacket replicas I've seen.

20190121_223433.jpg

20190122_004940.jpg

This is a proto so once its done completely it should look 100% accurate which will be helpful.

Last edited:
Thank mind just posting that image over the one being compared to the SSPF.

That jacket really does look sweet and supple.

I need that but in 1/6th...
That would be amazing. I’ve never had anything from Iris, so I don’t know about the quality of her work but I’m hopeful it will be what I’ve been wanting for so long.
Luis send her references but be careful not to overwhelm her.
I don’t collect 1/4 but this is phenomenal. I don’t love the sculpt though.

Back