Hobbs and Shaw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score

Honestly at this point... this may as well be part of the MCU with the stuff they’re doing :lol

Elba is pretty much a super soldier, and the Rock is matching Cap fueled only on excess testosterone apparently

Reminds me... when are we going to get a Tony Stark/Steve Rogers buddy cop movie?? :monkey3

I love this franchise even though it had strayed away from the original which blew my mind away (ye im a bit of a rev head).

Has any franchise change so much? First film was about illegal street racing....and the last two films were Mission Impossible saving the world movies. This new one has super villains with powers.

Has any franchise change so much? First film was about illegal street racing....and the last two films were Mission Impossible saving the world movies. This new one has super villains with powers.

I could come up with all sorts of sequels.. everything from Aliens, to Chronicles of Riddick, to Rambo II. But for long franchises of multiple movies, I don't think even Friday the 13th changed vibe as much as this. You've also got the 'heist' era of Fast and Furious and it's two sequels which aren't anywhere near as out there as the last couple of "Mission Impossiblish" sequels (as you put it, lol)

I feel like the writers for these movies spend all day trying to outrageous each other’s action scenes. It’s one of those running work bets. Last place buys lunch.
This will surely replace Double Team as the greatest team up movie ever.

I feel like the writers for these movies spend all day trying to outrageous each other’s action scenes. It’s one of those running work bets. Last place buys lunch.
This will surely replace Double Team as the greatest team up movie ever.

I wonder who came up with the idea of launching rare hypercars between skyscrapers? H. B. Halicki would be turning in his grave on that one.. :lol

It seems the blond actress in the trailer (Vanessa Kirby - had to google her) is the new favorite for this kind of film. First MI Fallout, now this. Not that I'm complaining...

I honestly don't even know what to say. Not that I've ever particularly cared about this franchise, and only seen a handful of them at best. But who on Earth greenlit this trailer. From a technical standpoint the tone is so ****ed it's not even funny.

Back