Looking for one sixth scale bug cure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scaled Dan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my names Daniel. Or Scaled Dan. Thank you... Lifes going ok. I’ve haven’t ordered anything in 4 weeks. So one month of feeling like I’m sober. It’s tuff going to www.Sideshowcollectables.com and just with a few clicks I can pre-order a figure that’s a must. With my 4$ in
rewards points Will save a lot. Its in my cart and only at five $56.00 easy payments. Then all the sudden my finger lingers hovering over my left click on my mouse. I tell myself this is the last time. This figures going to sell fast. I could possibly double my investment.
I only have four payments a month right now. Then suddenly I realize I have 2 other Captain America and the custome Steve Rogers in his low profile clothing. Because he needs to hid from my 9 die cast Ironmans. I suddenly remember have 10 figures still in there shippers. I have no
more detolf space. Then I quickly move my mouse to the empty cart icon. I leave the Wedsite. I feel that coin in my pocket reminding me I’ve already made one month. Thank for everyone’s support. I’m so thankful now knowing I have the members of this forum for support.

Thank you for listening

I’m looking forward to giving my feedback on mostly the custom diorama stuff. Ive up my game with 3-d printing. It’s cheap but do your research and you have to have some patience until you get your first perfect print. I just moved and this is my chance to setup everything to the next next level. I’ll be taking pictures as progress. I am a product designer that uses solidworks. I work from home mostly. And I love to tinker and build electronics and modeling. I used to work in studio city as a CAD programmer. Long time ago. But learned a lot watching the modeling department. I’m 43 so 15 years ago before the 3-d printer revaluation. And software was still 2d.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Daniel!
wavesmile.gif

A 3D printer would be fun to have! :D

Back