Terminator 2019. Any new information?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Photos, videos, anything?

I wonder if they are going to:

1. Mess with the design of the endoskeleton.

2. Add new type(s) of Terminators?

3. New Skynet weapons?

I still have no theory on how they will make a new movie starting where T2 left off, how there's a old Arnold.

aPLwHpx.gif

As long as they don't do something like this, it should be ok.

Yes, I think the film was pushed back into the Fall of this year. Very little has been put out in the public about this film. I can't even find any licensing type of info.

Photos, videos, anything?

I wonder if they are going to:

1. Mess with the design of the endoskeleton.

2. Add new type(s) of Terminators?

3. New Skynet weapons?

I still have no theory on how they will make a new movie starting where T2 left off, how there's a old Arnold.

There are reports that there will be 3 different types of Terminators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had a behind the scenes video posted a few days ago. Arnold looks awesome as always. Rumor is that the first teaser trailer will be attached to Alita battle angel.

I liked the hollywood reporter article rejoicing that no men were in one of the promo pics. I hope the film isn't agenda driven **** like that article.

I liked the hollywood reporter article rejoicing that no men were in one of the promo pics. I hope the film isn't agenda driven **** like that article.

Everything is agenda driven these days.

For those who think otherwise, well then you haven’t been paying attention. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything is agenda driven these days.

For those who think otherwise, well then you haven’t been paying attention. [emoji51]

Detention center at the Mexico border, so there will be illegal/legal immigration issues. The almost male, almost female looking actress. Minorities in lead roles. I just hope the agenda issues don't distract from it being a good movie. My expectations are low, and they'll probably meet them.

Arnold & Linda are NOT needed for a Terminator movie. The characters of John, and Kyle are not needed either. Future war movie. If you "have to" include John, Sarah, Kyle, Arnold's T-800, then do it by using clips from T1 & T2. Tie the movie to a TV show, and make it as good as GOT. Add the element of humans being coerced or forced to work for/help Skynet. Could be a great series. (Just don't get like TWD did.)

I disagree. I think Arnold is the selling point. You think there's little to zero interest now, imagine removing Schwarzenegger from this cast, He's the only thing this movie has going for it.

I always hope for something good over something that checks all the nostalgic boxes. Ideally, we would get the best of both worlds (e.g., the Blade Runner sequel, Fury Road), but most often it's one or the other (see all Predator sequels after 1990, all Alien sequels after 1992, or all Terminator sequels after 1984*).

* :chase

I always hope for something good over something that checks all the nostalgic boxes. Ideally, we would get the best of both worlds (e.g., the Blade Runner sequel, Fury Road), but most often it's one or the other (see all Predator sequels after 1990, all Alien sequels after 1992, or all Terminator sequels after 1984*)

Agree, original cast can't make up for a poor effort, just make a good movie and people will still love it. OG cast then is icing instead of a crutch.

I disagree. I think Arnold is the selling point. You think there's little to zero interest now, imagine removing Schwarzenegger from this cast, He's the only thing this movie has going for it.

Sort of agree. With no Arnold, its simply not a Terminator movie, Unless its based on the future war with lots of Endoskeletons based on original T1 / T2 design and Not on the new crappy ones!

Good news I hear is that the new designed Terminator Genisys won't be in T6, hurray!!!!!!

Unknown if they are reverting back to old design for Arnolds T-800, but I hope soo.

Terminator has sucked because they have neutered it. The concept is bigger than Arnold, but the franchise has wallowed in **** scripts that rehash fan service and the same beats and arcs and they've doubled down on the face palm cringe factor.
There is no tension or fear or danger.
Sadly they're about a bulletproof old man protecting badly written characters I don't give a **** about in movies that mean nothing.

Sort of agree. With no Arnold, its simply not a Terminator movie, Unless its based on the future war with lots of Endoskeletons based on original T1 / T2 design and Not on the new crappy ones!

Good news I hear is that the new designed Terminator Genisys won't be in T6, hurray!!!!!!

Unknown if they are reverting back to old design for Arnolds T-800, but I hope soo.

I agree. If it was a future war movie then Arnold wouldn't necessarily be needed. But since they feel the need to never make that sort of film even though that's what fans have been begging for for ages, I'm glad Arnold is still the Terminator. He's obviously owned the role.

Back