• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Snow Corporation Hanroku Trooper - 100 Day War edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InebriatedGnome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hanroku Genocide Trooper from the 2017 Kickstarter campaign by Snow Corporation and Green Wolf Gear. I just got this guy in the mail after a 2-year wait, and in that time I've stopped collecting 1/6-scale, so it's up here. Comes with the following:

• 2x explosive grenade
  • 2x EMP/disruptor grenade
  • 2x neurotoxin grenades
  • Assault rifle with detachable mag, extendable butt-stock, and spring-loaded bipod
  • Magazine pouch on belt
  • 3x magazines
  • Revolver
  • Respirator unit (attaches to the back with a magnet)
  • Rocket launcher and missile
  • Three hands
  • Light-up helmet (haven't tested)
  • Magnetic shoulder-guards and kneepads

In general it's a very well-made toy, one of the magnets on a kneepad has come loose but can be reattached with superglue. Haven't tested the light feature. This is the 100-Day War edition, produced in the factory but hand-weathered and signed by Dorgmal himself. Retail was about $450, asking $300 shipped in the USA. International buyers can PM me to discuss shipping.

28ffRomh.jpg
OlEekDZh.jpg
WyD8Edzh.jpg
DvnftnQh.jpg
t9pK4fih.jpg
IcQPEpch.jpg

Last edited:
Back