Cinemaquette life size genisys endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paris

Freaked Out
Reaction score
CINEMAQUETTE PRESENTS

LIFE SIZE GENISYS ENDOSKELETON

We are proud to present the officially licensed life size T-800 Endoskeleton from the ski-fi classic film Terminator Genisys. Produced in collaboration with Cinemaquette and Chronicle Collectibles this piece represents the most screen accurate representation ever available to collectors worldwide.

This version of the infamous Endoskeleton represents an advancement and precision of design, presenting a sleeker, more agile and terrifying hunter. Utilizing both the original movie molds and the digital files used to create the film version, no detail was left out from this faithful recreation. Each piece is custom chrome plated and features piercing red LED eyes and a removable brain chip.

In addition to these classic features, both the forearms and fingers offer limited pose-ability allowing the collector to tweak it to their desire. Measuring in at a whopping 78 inches tall, this life size statue is certain to impress the most seasoned collector and make a huge impression in their display room or theater. This piece has incredible presence!

With each piece custom made by hand, this collectible is highly limited in production. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to own a piece of science fiction history!

Specifications:

Approximately 78 inches in height.
Approximately 30 inches in width.
Approximately 28 inches in depth.
Custom chrome plated
Removable USB brain chip
Light up LED eyes
Limited in production to 100 units worldwide.

Pre-order Price: $9999.99

https://cinemaquette.com/replicas/cinemaquette_presents_life_size_genisys_endoskeleton

cinemaquette_presents_endoskeleton_11_LRG.jpg
cinemaquette_presents_endoskeleton_4_LRG.jpg
cinemaquette_presents_endoskeleton_6_LRG.jpg
cinemaquette_presents_endoskeleton_9_LRG.jpg

Looks awesome...but when did Terminator Genisys become a "sci-fi classic film"?

"If" they sold this as a kit, build it yourself, and drop the price to $4-5K... I would be tempted. However, they need to have some kind of a payment plan. I wrote this to the company as a suggestion.

I would say that $7K would be reasonable. The only other comparable item is SSC's 1:1 Endoskeleton, and that comes with two endorifles.

I think even if this was a kit 4-5k is still a lot , maybe 2k is reasonable . if u strip down the chrome and just see the material whether its resin or polystone its not really worth 10k .
I wished they offer this as as kit for 2k and I think a lot of people will buy this and displayed it as a raw kit
this is a pass as too much money and only for the people who can afford it

It's just an idea that I sent to them. Price will be up to them. I hope they give it some positive thought.

Dammmmmmmm. I was going to buy this but its based off the horrid Genysis!!! Why oh why base it on that rubbish version of Endo! Easy miss for me then. Wish it was from the first movie.

Dammmmmmmm. I was going to buy this but its based off the horrid Genysis!!! Why oh why base it on that rubbish version of Endo! Easy miss for me then. Wish it was from the first movie.

Movie might not be as good, but the actual endo is much more realistic and detailed. Comparing this to the SS piece isn't fair, this is vastly superior, that leaning tower of endo is not in the same league as this. This even looks nicer than the old real chrome SS Endo they no longer make(I know, I have one). Those of you wanting a kit for 2k are dreaming, its 300+ pieces, plus chrome plating or even good paint will cost a ton. You'd be not far from this price plus all the hassle.

I would strongly consider this at 11K if it were T2 and not in this odd Rockette pose.
I am sitting here looking at just a handful of 1.5k statues on my shelves that add up to more than 11k, so it's not that ridiculous of a price IMO.
Things I would need in this piece are, articulation with all joints able to lock into place and hold a pose on their own, AC power for eyes and base with replaceable led bulbs, Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range, a detailed base with adjustable and dimmable spotlights and future war scene with crushed skulls, then you get my 11k.

If this was T2 OR T1 EVEN T3 ENDO I'd be all over this. No weapons, easily could have been a Endo from T1. I hate the changes they made to it in that rubbish movie Genisys. Its a bit like Changing Darth Vader into something new. It for me is not Darth Vader any more or replacing Arnold for Sylvester stone as the terminator in T2. It doesn't work, well for me anyway. Or make a Predator movie with the original Predator played by Van Dam, would you still wanna buy it then?

If this was T2 OR T1 EVEN T3 ENDO I'd be all over this. No weapons, easily could have been a Endo from T1. I hate the changes they made to it in that rubbish movie Genisys. Its a bit like Changing Darth Vader into something new. It for me is not Darth Vader any more or replacing Arnold for Sylvester stone as the terminator in T2. It doesn't work, well for me anyway. Or make a Predator movie with the original Predator played by Van Dam, would you still wanna buy it then?

You have an opinion...Cool

i think 2k for a raw kit is reasonable because im sure a lot of people like myself would display it as a prototype
here is a picture of a raw kit it does this look like 10k to anybody ? NO
just because when its all chrome up it looks and feel expensive , this is not worth 10k for a finished product when u strip down the chrome its just resin and polystone , if this was real metal then yes
im not surprised that 100 made or less due to a lot of people like myself will not be able afford this , that is why i think only 100 made for the people who can afford to buy this but at the same time i don't think people who can afford will buy a 10k as its still too much
7k is more reasonable
so why not sell this as a raw kit for the people who loves to own one without getting it all chrome up , makes no sense

They sold the old ones that aren't as nice for more than $7K and that was 3 years ago. They stopped producing them because they weren't making anything on them at that price even. Saying this isn't worth it because it is just resin underneath is nuts, you could literally say that about ANY statue.

I think they should have just stick to the old terminator Endo it was simple design but still looks good

Dammm now that's what Im talking about!!!

Which Endo is that next to the arm? man id by that!!!

I doubt their licence would allow raw kits even if they wanted to produce them.
Don't underestimate the cost of engineering and producing these as complete items. Plus license fees, etc. I dont think this is price gouging. I don't think Chronicle said "let's put all this effort into producing something and then price it so high that it won't sell."
it's more like "after all is said and done, let's price this high enough to make a profit and make it worth our time to produce while keeping it low enough so it will sell."...at least that's how most businesses work.

Sounds like something your parents would say about you. Go back to your doll section...

You're so sensitive. :lol Who cares if someone doesn't like this. It's a TEN THOUSAND dollar collectible from the worst movie in the franchise. It's bound to be the subject of some negative criticism.

Back