Thor Vs Loki dio up for pre-order on the SS website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
looks quite good, although I'm not really into dio's myself so I won't be ordering it.....

Awesome piece. A total ES of 750 or less will put it over the top.

Funny how the lack of an exclusive makes you root for a lower ES even more... :rolleyes:

I got mine ordered & I already have the Loki 4 part series this was based on.I'll probably frame Loki#2 behind the diorama!!

gotta agree with you there. The dio actually looks o.k. to me (considering I',m not a big Thor fan) but unfortunately space is at a premium and that IM is a huge sucker!! I've already gotta offload about half of my collection due to lack of room and I haven't got the luxury anymore of buying something that I'm not 100% sure on.

i've looked this one over and it's awesome!!! perhaps the next grail? only the es will tell. did you happen to see the spilled and dented pimp cup?

the pimp cup looked cool with the spillage, but that wasn't enough to persuade me to buy it!!! :lol

A sign of things to come.

Dealers have this for only 10% of retail. While the $30 savings is nice, it's not that much when you factor in the Rewards Points. If I could find this at a dealers for $255 (15% off), I'd cancel my order with SS and go with a dealer. But it looks like there new business model is going to work because I'm just going to keep my SS order and see how money looks when this ships.

A sign of things to come.

Dealers have this for only 10% of retail. While the $30 savings is nice, it's not that much when you factor in the Rewards Points. If I could find this at a dealers for $255 (15% off), I'd cancel my order with SS and go with a dealer. But it looks like there new business model is going to work because I'm just going to keep my SS order and see how money looks when this ships.

I noticed this as well. It's sad because a lot of dealers are going to lose sales. Sideshow had a working system and I don't understand why they want to change it now.

Back on topic though...I am not feeling this one too much so it will probably be canceled.

Back