Pre-Cyborg Grievous...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hasbro has a really nice looking figure coming soon of Grievous in his pre-cyborg days...

Sideshow...PLEASE consider this for a 1:6 figure....

907484638_04377e8ff4_o.jpg

thanks to sirsteve for the pic...

Looking at this I think it would be possible to create this figure using a standard buck...

If it had the detail and great sculpt Sideshow provides, it would be fantastic in 1:6 scale!

I will disagree with the senator from Crankyland.

He looks pretty cool, and I've been real impressed with the improvements they've been making with the 3 3/4" line.

I disagree with the senator from Crankyland as well. :lol:lol

I may have to hunt this down.

Same here. It does look pretty cool. To have correct scale, SSC would have to use a larger body than 12"...Hasbro's is a huge figure in proportion to their standard 3 3/4"- something like 5 inches I think.......El mas chingon? Haha are you from Mexico?

The figure's headsculpt looks nothing like the picture. Hasbro truly sucks at everything.

I have to agree for some part, it's horribly inaccurate, it's missing a lot of stuff, there should be a claw coming out of his elbows (like a dog's dewclaw) his feet are the wrong shape, the face doesn't make sense and the costume is incorrect too. I've studied the character a lot and this action figure is horribly wrong. But I would like a good 12" version.

qymaenjaisheelalsmallfh4.jpg

That one shows what he really looks like, the Hasbro figure doesn't even come close. The besides the other issues, the neck part is wrong, plus he's not wearing a buttflap, it's a tunic. And you can see how the feet are shaped wrong.

Back